****Sunday Roll Call****

pennykid
on 10/12/08 12:41 am - PA
Thanks, Trish!  I'm sorry you didn't get to the OH event.      I hope you're feeling better now.  I'll be hanging around here---it's good to be in touch with local folks. 

Julia
BlancheJackson
on 10/11/08 11:39 pm - Butler, PA
Good morning to everyone!  Well, yeah, it's Sunday. I was hoping to get out for a while today, but looks like I'll have my Granddaughter today.. no biggie.. she's fun!
Since my DD is grumpy, glad she's leaving for work soon... darn those pregnancy hormones!!!  LOL
DH is sleeping.. works nights, and DD's fiance is going on a bike trip today.. last night, he put sealer on our driveway.. it was full dark when he finished, but he did the entire thing himself!

Guess I'll just do some more of our never ending laundry, and maybe take my Punkin for a ride to Starbucks!!  It's a 30 minute drive.. LOL

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Laureen S.
on 10/12/08 12:22 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Trish, PA posters!

What a glorious bit of weather we are having, hoping to get out there and enjoy a bit of it in a little while, in the meantime, I've already vacuumed my whole house, about to hang new curtains in two rooms, going to wash the floors, clean the bathroom and then I'll mow the backyard, take a shower and go do something outdoors.  With all that ahead of me, I'd best get off this computer and get busy.

Hope you all get to enjoy the beautiful weather. . .

To all you Phillie fans, I hope your team does you proud!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/08 12:48 am

Wow...the phillies and the Eagles all on one day!  Let's hope they both kick some butt.

Pam....you look FABULOUS darling!!!  WOW..,beautiful. 

I am a bit stiff from running the las two nights.  I need to do some additional stretching today to try and loosen up.  Today I have someone coming to pick up a desk I was selling.  Trying to decluter this house before I move...which I am now hoping will be next spring/early summer.  Timing never works the way you plan, but no rush.  I would rather wait for the housing market to go up before putting my house on the market.   I need to finish the weed wacking I started yesterday...I did get the lawn done and it looks nice and fresh and smells great.  I also need to finish one paint job I did yesterday....I see a few spots I missed and one window needs a second coat.  After that I can put some of the storm windows and screens back in the windows......Since its getting cold, storm windows would be a GOOD thing!!  Tonight, I am going to watch the Eagles game with friends. 

Yesterday morning I saw my therapist after a 3 week lapse.  Found out his dog died during that time.........they found out the day they were leaving on vacation that he had aggressive cancer in his hips. He was always there (I see my therapist at his house).  I will miss him.

On a good note, I had lunch with our very own Greek Princes (Georgianne) and we had a lot of fun catching up.  She looks FANTASTIC btw!!!  Yay G!

Ok...I am off to get some stuff done so I can go out later to watch the game.

Have a great day.

HG

Patricia R.
on 10/12/08 12:53 am - Perry, MI
Hi Heather,
I couldn't decide which shirt to wear today, my Eagles jersey or my Phillies shirt.  I hate making wardrobe choices like this.  LOL.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lesley G.
on 10/12/08 4:24 am - Allegan, MI
I am rather late to the roll call today but figured I'd check in anyway.  I *should* be cleaning my house right now, and posting to OH is providing a little procrastination for me, I suppose...

I woke up early today.  I feel like I'm getting a cold, and the stuffiness woke me up.  I did a neti pot rinse, drank some hot tea and went back to bed.  I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a sinus infection.  I had staph in my sinuses last year and it took six months of Levaquin to kill it.  (So Trish I can relate to your sinus miseries now -- I hope it goes away soon!)

I have to clean today because, well, I've let a lot of things slide since my surgery and I finally feel like I have the energy to tackle them now.  Not anything major, but I've been bad about things like taking out my newspapers, and putting my laundry away.  I haven't really had anyone over other than my boyfriend since my surgery and tomorrow one of my friends from grad school is traveling through NJ so we're going to spend the day together.  And I don't want her to thin****ep a messy house!

Other than the cleaning, I'm planning on going to the gym later, and maybe to a movie tonight.  My Giants don't play until tomorrow night, although I will probably keep the Jet game on to see how they do. 

Have a good day all,
Lesley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views