****Sunday Roll Call****

Patricia R.
on 10/11/08 2:02 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Pennsylvania and Friends,
It is officially Sunday, so I am posting the Roll Call now.  I fell asleep on the couch after coming home from work early.  I think one of the antibiotics is making me sick, so I stopped it on Saturday.  Not sure if I will make it to work in the morning, but that's where I am at.

Sunday has me scheduled for work.  After that, it is getting ready for the Phillies game.  I would love to see them sweep L.A.

Have a great Sunday.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 10/11/08 4:13 pm - Easton, PA
Well it is 2am and I am just rolling in the door from my night out with the girls.  I will try to post a picture or two (later) in the morning.  It was an absolutely fabulous night with lots of wow moments for me. 

1st one - I can dress myself!  I put on my dress which had a long zipper in the back...and I was able to contort myself and zip it up all by my lonesome.  I was never able to do that - apparantly the "back fat" always got in the way (I always blamed it on flawed design)
2nd one - Hate to sound conceited - but all the compliments I got.  I see these people at least 5 days a week - they KNOW how I look.  But seeing me out of work clothes - well just blew them away
3rd one - Saw hubby get jealous cause I was being checked out frequently on the dance floor.
4th one - DANCING ALL NIGHT.  I'm talking 3 inch heels...hours apon hours of dancing.  Yes, the bottoms of my feet hurt.  That's to be expected no matter how much you weigh.  However...my back, knees, thighs, neck and everything else does not.
5th one - being able to "squeeze" my way from the dance floor to the bar (yes, I had 2 drinks while there) and not feeling like I was gonna crush anyone and not even bumping into many of them.

OK....but this is about Sunday, right?  Once I go to bed and get back up....I need to figure out clothes for my trip away.  This may entail going to moms for a quick load of laundry.  We are also dropping my car off at the repair shop for a once over while I am gone as I obviously won't need it (we are taking my friends car)  I also hope to get the pics uploaded.

Then off to AC for Sun/Mon night coming home later in the evening Tuesday (like 9i****hink)  I will not have computer access while there....so I will be posting before I leave.

Have a great day!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 10/12/08 12:54 am - Perry, MI
Pam,
Who is that hottie in your avatar?  You look awesome.  Way to go, girl.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 10/12/08 1:05 am - Easton, PA
That "hottie" was apparantly hiding out under about 105 pounds, LOL

Thanks, Trish!! 

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 10/11/08 9:38 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!!

Trish--I hope the Phillies sweep LA too!! That would be awesome!!
Pam--Sounds like you had a really great time!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

As for me today has us heading to Church and then food shopping, then a trip to BJs and then coming home to do plans and mark tests! Fun I know but really my Sundays are usually boring!!

Last night we went over to NJ to the Linens and Things cause it is closing and we got a 45 piece Oneida plate set for about $30,  it is awesome!!! I couldn't believe no one had picked it up before us!!! I love a great bargain!! We also got a tension rod for the downstairs bathroom so I can hide the ugly shower doors with a pretty Shabby Chic shower curtain and towels for $5!! It was a good shopping trip!! LOL

That is about it!! Have a great day everyone!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Lesley G.
on 10/12/08 4:08 am - Allegan, MI
Laura,

Where in NJ is the Linens n Things that's closing?  I would love to get some bargains too!

Thanks!

Lesley
pennykid
on 10/11/08 11:15 pm - PA
Hi all,

I've been hanging out on the main board since I joined, but after the OH event last weekend, I've been checking out the PA board too.  Thought it was time get local info and see who my neighbors are.

We're at the beach (Ocean City, MD) this weekend.  Didn't realize it's Cruisers weekend, so it's a little noisy, but the weather is perfect.  I intend to take my book and my chair and go sit on the beach for much of the day.  Too bad we have to go home tonight because of work tomorrow!

Have a great day, everyone!

Julia
Laureen S.
on 10/12/08 12:18 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Julia,

Welcome to a great place for support, everyone here is friendly and helpful, so come back often and post away!  If you enjoyed the OH event last week, then be sure to come back here often, as some of the folks on this board put together an awesome event called the PA Pilgrimage, which in my humble opinion makes the OH event look like an amateur event. . . the next event will be sometime in the Spring of 09.

Hope you have a great day too, the weather is certainly wonderful!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

pennykid
on 10/12/08 12:32 am - PA
Thanks, Laureen!  I'll definitely be hanging out more on the PA board!  I learned of the PA Pilgrimage earlier this week and am already looking forward to it. 
Patricia R.
on 10/12/08 12:26 am - Perry, MI
Hi Julia,
Welcome to the PA board.  We are the best on OH, according to me.  I was supposed to go to the OH event last week, but got sick and have been battling the darn thing ever since.

Please jump in and post as often as you like.  We are like a big family.  I love each and every one here.

Hugs,
Trish
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views