support group

SPANKAROO
on 10/11/08 2:00 pm
hello all im  george from easton i had rny  on june 18th of this year  i attend support group at lehigh valley  hospital  was just  curious if there are any in easton  would love to check out new ones and meet  people closer to me so any help  out there hugsssssss
Pam Hart
on 10/11/08 4:17 pm - Easton, PA
HI!! I am actually relocating from NJ to Easton and will be working at LVH Cedar Crest.  I've been an active member of this board for well over a year now as I had my surgery at Barix.

Anyway - to answer your question....Liz Raddelback (I probably murdered the last name spelling there) is now hosting a support group at her house once a month, she lives IN Easton.  It's not a set date each month - but she posts it here.  It is always on a Saturday I believe.

The next one is at her house on October 18th.  This one is a "special" one as she is also doing a WLS cooking class and has taken requests for some healthy versions of favorite foods (I think she's doing a lf spaghetti squash alfredo, pizza, veggie burgers...)  You can scroll through the previous pages to find a post entitled "WLS Cooking Class at my house" or something similar and you could always contact her (she always answers posts m-f at a very minimum and is a great supporter here on the boards)

Welcome on your journey!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 10/12/08 8:38 pm - Easton, PA
Hello! Pam about summed it up (with a butchered last name - but that's ok no one can spell it right! lol Radlbeck)

The next meeting is this saturday, the 18th. My affress is 65 Raubsville Road, Easton PA 18042. The meeting starts at noon and goes until ?????? We are going to do a bit of cooking this month so if you have a recipe that you would like me to re-work to be WLS friendly or you have one to share - let me know! Hope that you can make it!!

Liz
SPANKAROO
on 10/12/08 8:58 pm
kool thanks for the info i will try to make the meeting  is there anything  i should bring   let  me know hugsssssss
Liz R.
on 10/12/08 9:03 pm - Easton, PA
Nope! Just you

Hope that you can come - love to meet new WLS patients - especially neighbors! What part of Easton are you in? Technically I am in Raubsville.
SPANKAROO
on 10/12/08 11:00 pm
i live over on 11th street   by uncle wesleys   so im not far
Liz R.
on 10/12/08 11:02 pm - Easton, PA
Ahh ok - not far at all - well let me know if you need directions!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views