I LOVE these photos

Pam Hart
on 10/11/08 6:07 am - Easton, PA
Sorry guys...I will be posting a few pics over the next week or so.  These two are my absolute favs.  In preparation of my one year anniversary (along with all the October babies!)  I took out my jeans I wore to my first PATS (I had two...cause my surgery was delayed)  By far one of the most amazing moments I've had

Yep - that's right....I am in ONE of the legs.  Meaning....my whole lower half is in ONE of the legs....OMG

That's just one of those pictures I've always wanted to take - like how you see people take the pics in their jeans for jenny craig or what not....pretty frigging cool!!

If I screwed up again and the pics don't load here...they are on my profile under "The Best Photos EVER".

Sometime this week I will have photos of me in my sexy dress I'm wearing tonight to my going away dinner/dance with work friends.

And I've decided...my one year surgiversary present to myself (and to hubby who has been soooo supportive) will be a photo session at something like Glamour shots where they do you all up and you get to look all nifty and what not.  They will be done late...cause I don't have the time or the $$ right now....but I know it will be worth it.

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
SPatel4
on 10/11/08 7:19 am - Levittown, PA
Pam,
That is absolutely AMAZING. You continue to inspire and make me stride to be at my goal before my one year surgiversary. Congratulations you look absolutely amazing. Can't wait for you guys to move to PA.

Shilpa
Arlene E.
on 10/11/08 7:39 am - Philadelphia, PA

Pam

I love the photos, too!!!!!!!!  Have a great time at your party, sexy lady.

Arlene 

jovigirl
on 10/11/08 7:42 am - washington, NJ
Woohooo PAm you go girl.Awesome awesome awesome What a diiference a year makes

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/08 8:40 am
Look at you!!  That is so cool!
Shannon O.
on 10/11/08 9:47 am - Reading, PA
That is so awesome... I can't wait to be able to do that myself!

pennykid
on 10/11/08 10:42 am - PA
Pam, that's amazing that your whole body fits into one leg of your old jeans!!!  How cool is that?????   Awesome!!  
J. M.
on 10/11/08 10:50 am
I love these photos too!!!!

Awesome, Pam!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Jen   

ktreavis
on 10/11/08 11:00 am - PA
I love them too...what a great inspiration!!! - Katie

Progress not perfection

deebatt
on 10/11/08 11:36 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
That is so awesome, Pam.  THanks for posting....what an inspiration to see stories like this!!

~Denise
~ Denise 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views