O.T. Hubby is a winner !

Ready4 AChange
on 10/10/08 11:41 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
Thursday hubby got a Fed Ex package....He is one that likes to go online and enter contests....He won !    He goes to Product a Day give away among some other places and he won ! His choices are the ones pictured on the site. A convection microwave, stove, hammer-drill, wobble light, bidet ( yea could you see him using this ? ) showerhead..... He said he would get the microwave ( for my bday)
That will teach me to laugh at him for entering all these contests.....

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Pam Hart
on 10/11/08 12:00 am - Easton, PA
Good for him!

My mom enters contests are her "hobby" The funniest thing was when "Fast Break" candy bars came out....they had a daily online game that you would play.  Big prizes on the daily game was $$ but mostly you just won a candy bar.  Well...she won almost every day a candy bar...and ended up getting so many that she gave them out for Halloween that year!  LOL

Enjoy the new microwave!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/08 8:47 am
Good for him!!  I never thought about entering contests...maybe I will check out the product a day website.

hg
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views