Home from surgery

cheryl S.
on 10/10/08 7:28 am - milford, NJ
came home today at noon.  Doing good, a little sore and tired but that is to be expected. Will talk later. Hugs

Cheryl

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/08 7:54 am
Congratulations and welcome to the losers bench!!

HG
Ready4 AChange
on 10/10/08 8:20 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Remember....
Walk, walk, walk and sip,sip,sip......

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

keri2008
on 10/10/08 9:03 am - PA
Congratulations!!  Welcome home and welcome to the losers bench!  You made it.  It's going to be a wild ride!

Keri
Nicole0216
on 10/10/08 10:59 am - Lancaster, PA
welcome back. Baby yourself
Laureen S.
on 10/10/08 11:08 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Cheryl,

Great News!  Welcome to the Loser's Bench, be sure to get your fluids in, walk, rest and do it all some more. . .

Best wishes for a smooth recovery, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 10/10/08 12:08 pm - Easton, PA
Hang on for the ride of your life!  Whooo hoooo!!! Welcome to the bench!!  You will do great like everyone else said - walk walk walk sip sip sip and breathe and rest!  Repeat.  Let us know if you need anything!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 10/11/08 12:58 am - Boothwyn, PA

Congratulations on your surgery! Sounds like you came thru with flying colors - that's fantastic!! Take it easy, walk, sip and follow doctors orders.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/11/08 1:30 am - PA
Congrats and Welcome Home! 

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
deebatt
on 10/11/08 11:39 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
welcome home and congrats.  glad all went well.  keep us updated when you feel up to it

~Denise
~ Denise 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views