**Friday Roll Call**

lauraanne715
on 10/9/08 7:06 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Friday Morning to Everyone!!!

I thought I would start the roll call this morning since I have to be in work early because FOX 29 will be broadcasting from our school this morning for a Phillies Pep Rally!!! Fun!

Of course the kiddies will be off the wall for the day but somehow I will muddle through!! LOL

Then it is home to work out, do some update videos on YouTube, and just relax for the night I am putting on my pjs after my work out!! (Well after I shower from workout LOL)  Then it will probally be early to bed because this week has just wiped me out!!!

Hope everyone has a great great day!!!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Patricia R.
on 10/9/08 8:18 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Laura,
I had so much trouble waking up this morning.  I have a bad headache now, ugh. 

It sounds like you will have fun  with Fox 29 at your school.  Enjoy.  One year, long time ago, I was teaching at Jones Middle School in Port Richmond, and NBC 10 did the noon weather at our school, with John Bolaris. 

Today, I will be teaching those lovely kiddos, taking each class to the library for a half hour to start research on group projects.  After work, I have a therapy appointment, then it is home to crash.  I work at the hospital this weekend, and really don't feel like going in at all this time around.

How about those Phillies?  That was an awesome game.  One down, three more to go.  Go Phils!!!!

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 10/9/08 8:55 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all! I had such a hard time getting up this morning! I too have a headache and am hoping that the tylenol kicks in soon. Today I am at work as usual - Friday are usually a busy day for us as we are prepping for the weekend as well.

Tonight I have to finish a job at home to send with Chris tomorrow in exchange for my rocks/nursery stock. Tomorrow morning I am meeting my Uncle at 8:30 am to get some pumpkins then going with my grandmother to BJ's to get some things for my Halloween party. Then I am home to put everything away and hopefully paint the arbor over my porch - it isn't big just all over my head. Sunday I am hoping to do something similar to relaxing! lol

Have a great friday and weekend everyone!

Liz
Laureen S.
on 10/9/08 9:33 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Laura & PA Posters,

Hmmm, headache seems to be a common theme here this morning. . .  me too, but I've been waking up with dull headaches all week, must be something in the air. . . 

Anyway, I have a busy day ahead of me, for that matter a busy weekend, but today I after I go to the gym, I will be tackling all that is lawn care and that should be a good workout in and of itself.  I also need to powerwash my porch, not sure that will get done today though, more than likely something I will do tomorrow. . .  aww the joys of home ownership, but it feels good when it all gets done ;) and in the past, it was a real chore, now at least I can move and do things easily.

Other than that I will be attending an AA meeting this evening and doing some R&R.

Take care and have a great day!

Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jojobear98
on 10/9/08 9:55 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good morning.........no headaches here thank goodness!

I just got to work, it is a slow day today. Only a few patients so the day will probably go slow! This evening will be just grabbing dinner and running some errands. The kiddos are with dad this weekend so I can get a few things done that are tougher to do when I am chasing them around!

Otherwise nothing much today. Maybe trying to get out of my slump. I find I have been moody the last few days. I will blame it on being preggo but that probably isn't the case. Just feeling bummed and not sure exactly why. Juggling bills, my doctor I have to put up with at work, my ex frustrating me and other little things are just getting to me lately. I need to chill and remember I can on control so much but that's hard to do somedays. So I will attempt to make myself smile and force myself into a better mood! LOL

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

dit657
on 10/9/08 9:56 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - how can anyone be waking up with headaches when the Phillies WON last night?/!! Woo-Hoo!! But I do think its the weird weather we're having - cool this morning but very humid - I actually put the a/c on because the house was so stuffy.

I'm at work - hoping the boss has a generous heart and decides to close the office early so we can go home to watch the Phillies 2nd game at 4:30, but we'll see. Plus I have a houseful of people coming tonight so it would be nice to get home a little earlier and get things together.

Other than that I'm getting ready for vacation - woo-hoo!!

Hope everyone has a great day...

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 10/9/08 10:03 pm
wow....I too had a headaches this week...seems to be the theme.  Then, I got rid of the last bit of some old bagage that seemed to be hanging on and magically, the headache disappeared...imagine that! 

Regular routine today.  Work, then allergy shots, then the gym.  Then, its home to hang out with the pups...who, btw, have had the most noxious gas lately!!!  Holy Cow!  You need a gas mask to be in the same room as them. 

This weekend will be busy...lots of fun stuff, so lets hope the weather stays nice.

Have a great Friday everyone.

HG
Pam Hart
on 10/9/08 10:05 pm - Easton, PA
Hello all,

Well I am getting ready to jump into the shower.  I can honestly say that last night at work, after being in the ER for 5 1/2 years and a nurse for 2 1/2 years, was the hardest night I have ever had to deal with.  I am emotionally and physically wiped out.  I'll join the round of headaches w/ you all - but I know mine is a manifestation of the past nights strain and multitude of emotions.

Hopefully after my shower I will feel a little better...and then it will be off to get my mani/pedi done which I had planned for today anyway and now desperately could use some pamper time.

I will also be working on finances......it's the biweekly "how fast can I make this direct deposit disappear" act.  lol

Part of that will also be running errands.  I was gonna go food shopping - but that is not happening I guarantee.

Truth be told I just want to crawl into bed....so maybe I will get done and be in bed by 11am.  We shall see.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
BlancheJackson
on 10/9/08 11:20 pm - Butler, PA
Good morning and Happy Friday to everyone!  I haven't posted in a few days... hard for me to admit that I undid all the work I did losing 2 months ago!!  Oh well, as I said before, the OH event was motivating, and I think I'm ready to get back in the groove!  Most of my back pain is GONE, Thank God!

I need to get back to walking.. maybe I'll start today!!  So far, all I've had today is a Venti SF/FF latte!!!!!  yummy and lots of protein too!

Maybe some yardsaling too!!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

bubble273
on 10/10/08 12:11 am - Levittown, PA
Good Friday morning everyone,

Well, I have been up and about and doing work and getting Connor ready and off to school.   I just turned in all my work that I've been doing for the past week so that I can get paid.  I almost missed the chance of turning my stuff in, but luckily I got an extension.  Two weeks goes by sooooooooo fast.  Before I know it, it's time to turn everything in again.

So now I am finished actually for the day with my work.  I am going to jump in the shower, then go to the bank and the grocery store for a few items, like bread and milk.  And then I'll have to figure out the rest of the day.  Nothing much going on. 

Tomorrow I have my stepsister's wedding.  I was so looking forward to going, but now my brother and his wife will not be attending.  They are in the process of going through invetro trying for another baby and tomorrow could be the day when they transfer the eggs with the sperm back into her belly.  So I'm disappointed that I literally have to go by myself, but hopeful that soon there will be another niece or nephew running around.

Have a great Friday.

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views