broke my 3month stall finally

bcutekitty
on 10/9/08 8:56 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Finally!i did it only by a pound but i did it i listened to what everybody was saying and boy is it true if you change things up eating wise it happens,i get comfortable with things iam eating knowing that iam not going to get sick well i tried it for one wk to change every meal to something new and it worked 2 more pounds and iam in the 160"s WOO HOO!!!!!!!
i really thought i was done losing just goes to show you this journey is wonderful,have a great friday everybody!

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/08 10:05 pm
Good to hear, Kim!!!  YAY for you.
Laureen S.
on 10/9/08 10:05 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Kim,

I, too, just broke the longest stall of my journey and am 2 lbs. from the 160s, it feels so good once things get moving again and this is the place to come for all those suggestions and support to stay on track, everything people told us is true and it works, if we just perservere.

You look pretty darn good, but I know the feeling of having goals in mind, as I am hoping to be in the 150s by Christmas, though it's taken almost three months to get out of the 170s (lol). . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 10/9/08 10:14 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations on breaking your stall - they're really buggers, aren't they? I'm in a major stall right now myself and as strange as this may sound I'm hoping to break it next week when I'm on vacation and on the cruise.

When we cruise I am always very active - walking a lot and doing other stuff - and this cruise will be even better since I have more energy and can move around much better - my friend and I are taking w/o clothing so we can walk or work-out in the mornings while our dead-head husbands lay in bed sleeping. Plus I'm looking forward to changing up my food a little, too - I think I've been eating too much of the same thing over and over, and from what I'm seeing out here that will also cause stalls.

So here's to a good vacation and coming home down a couple of pounds!!

Kathy

ps:  The 160's??!! That is awesome for you!!! You'll be there before you know it...

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lslaven
on 10/9/08 10:19 pm - Philadelphia, PA
KIm:
I knew you could do it.  That is awesome.  Goal is just around the corner, and you will be there in no time now!!!!!!
Luv Ya,
Linda
tammypa
on 10/9/08 11:12 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Kim,
That is wonderful news. I am so happy for you.
Tammy
bubble273
on 10/10/08 12:14 am - Levittown, PA
WOOOOHOOOO...that is great!!!  So glad that your stall has broken.  Keep up the awesome job!!!

Karen

New_Beginnings_36
on 10/10/08 12:28 am - PA
Kim - Even though I already told you this...Woohooo!! Way to go!! I knew you would do it!!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Nicole0216
on 10/10/08 2:08 am - Lancaster, PA
good for you!!  I need advice then! I have been on an 8 mos stall. up and down 8 lbs
I just cant see to get it to move
keri2008
on 10/10/08 2:11 am - PA
YAYYY!  Congrats on breaking that stall! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views