Recipe for Pumpkin Spread

jojobear98
on 10/8/08 12:22 am - Gettysburg, PA
I found this recipe. Of course, I will use SF pumpkin, splenda and FF cream cheese. But it sounds like a good thing to try  and I thought I would share. I have a halloween party this month and will take.

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread
  Ingredients ·                            1  8-ounce package cream cheese, softened ·                            1/2  cup canned pumpkin ·                            1/4  cup sugar ·                            3/4  teaspoon pumpkin pie spice ·                            1/2  teaspoon vanilla Directions Beat all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Makes 1-1/2 cups (24, 1-tablespoon servings).

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Pam Hart
on 10/8/08 12:27 am - Easton, PA
I have been contemplating trying pumpkin w/ all the talk and all the recipies on the board lately...I have never tried it before...and this sounds really good!  Thanks!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
joldaker
on 10/8/08 12:45 am - West Bradford, PA

My mouth is actually watering, reading this post. I am going to put this together tomorrow night and try it.

Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
jojobear98
on 10/8/08 1:33 am - Gettysburg, PA
While I am thinking about it, any suggestions on some good things to dip in it? I am kinda t a loss.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Pam Hart
on 10/8/08 11:03 am - Easton, PA
I would think some fruits like bananas or apples would taste pretty good...or some type of crackers like a whole grain something or other....and people put cream cheese on things like celery - i'm not sure about the pumpkin flavor, but it would probably be ok.  I don't know if you do toast or things like that...but that's an idea, too

This all coming from a girl who has  never had pumpkin before...so who knows if I am anywhere close on that!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 10/8/08 1:54 am - Perry, MI
I know that Murrays makes a sugar free ginger snap cookie, if you can find it.  Otherwise, some fruit might taste good dipped in it.  Just a suggestion.

Sounds yummy, I may try it myself.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Baseball-Mom
on 10/9/08 12:04 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
This sound like it may taste good on a baked sweet potato. We could only eat a small amount of the sweet potato though. Or it would taste good on as an apple dip.

Mary
          Spring Text  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views