Exercise thread. Where's Laura?

Mary Benford
on 10/8/08 1:55 am - Emmaus, PA
POTTERY!

I've been wanting to take a pottery class forever!

I'm very very jealous!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

(deactivated member)
on 10/8/08 2:49 am
It is more expensive than you would think, but I am banking on getting a few Christmas gifts made out of this class, so in the long run, it will save me money around the holidays. 

I love it though....but it is (or maybe it's just me) is soooo messy!!  I have watery clay from my feet to my ears and up to my elbows. 

You should check out your local adult school night classes through your school district or who ever runs those programs up there to see if they offer it.

HG
(deactivated member)
on 10/8/08 3:09 am - Eastern, PA
Excuse me girls.

Quit crapping up the exercise thread with pottery talk.

:)
(deactivated member)
on 10/8/08 3:26 am

<-----Norm's exercise thread...gone to the crapper

See if I make you a clay display shelf for your cool enema beanie baby!

In order to stick to the topic at hand....what do you think of those ARC trainers?  Are they really any different than the elipticals?  My new gym had a bunch of them and I like them...although, I can never tell which direction I am going in. 
(deactivated member)
on 10/8/08 3:31 am - Eastern, PA
I can't say that I've ever used one, so I can't really register an opinion.

Eneman needs no shelf. He is on display in the bedroom.
Mary Benford
on 10/8/08 4:25 am - Emmaus, PA
Yep, it's very classy....

Oh the things I put up with :)

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

(deactivated member)
on 10/8/08 5:00 am

More like very gassy!  I feel for you!  (although I think eneman is very cute!)

Shannon O.
on 10/8/08 7:37 am - Reading, PA
They are very different... my trainer told me they work the muscles differently and hit different muscles... and he tells me this while I am on the machine so I didn't pay any attention to which muscles lol... But I know I feel it in different spots on my legs...

(deactivated member)
on 10/8/08 7:40 am
Thanks Shannon!  I guess I will switch between the two so I can hit different muscles.  My legs need more work than my upper body and I really want to slim them down by spring so I can have plastics.

hg
Shannon O.
on 10/8/08 7:44 am - Reading, PA
hehehe... see my legs rock... arms suck!! That and the tummy area... today I ran into my trainer and I had on my slidie black spandex type workout pants on and with them being black he couldn't believe how much smaller my legs were vs the rest of me lol... I just love those pants because they have reflector type stuff on my calves... I feel all scifi with them on lol...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views