***Wednesday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 10/7/08 2:08 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
It is officially Wednesday, even though I have not gone to bed yet.  I feel like crap tonight, and am seriously considering a sick day.  My sinuses are at their all time worst for this allergy season, and I have been battling them since July.  Doc gave me a new antibiotic Monday night, but pharmacy did not have it and had to order it for Tuesday.  The worst of it is, I have great need of periodontal work, and have been putting it off due to $$$$$.  My insurance covers a lot of it, but I am still responsible for over $800 of the work.  Well, I was eating some meat at lunch that got stuck either in between my teeth or in one of my crowns, and I am in agony now in my tooth area and it is shooting into my right ear, where I already had pain from my sinus allergy stuff.  ARGH!  Sorry to be such a whiner. 

Anyway, if I do go to work, I will be having the kids do some research for some projects and turning in my lesson plans, as they are due.  After work, I will be crashing, as I feel lousy.  I have off Thursday for Yom Kippur.  We shall see what transpires in the morning.

Hope everyone is having a better Wednesday than I am.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 10/7/08 4:33 pm - Easton, PA
Trish,

Wow...I do hope you feel better soon.  That is awful....

Wednesday....let's see...I am getting some "lists" together for the move.  I am a list type of person and need to have everything written down and I began to start feeling a bit overwhelmed yesterday trying to figure out everything I needed to do...so I wll be making my lists for the move, what still needs to be done, what needs to be packed etc etc etc.

Other than that....I don't have to much going on.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jojobear98
on 10/7/08 7:34 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good morning all.

Trish, I surely hope you feel better soon. You sound so miserable and uncomfortable.

Pam, good luck with your lists. I attempt lists but never stick with them. I am a disorganized mess! LOL

Today will be a laid back day at work. The new doc schedule is no patients on wednesdays. So it'll mostly be catching up on charts and what not.

This evening, I hope to make a quick dinner and relax. My little fetus is growing rapidly and I am exhausted! LOL. So I am hoping the kids are in a "behaving" mood and we can all just chill this evening!

Hope everyone has a great day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

ktreavis
on 10/7/08 7:49 pm - PA
Good Morning All -

Today I will be working until about 12 and then it is home to shower and change before my interview. I have to drive out to Lansdale for it so that will be a nice fall drive. I am really hoping to walk away with some kind of knowledge of what is to come. I have 2 more interviews set up for next week, but this is the one I would really like. I have flexibility b/c I still have a job, so I can wait for what I want, but I also need to get somewhere with better benefits. ANyway, after that it will be home to do some laundry and school work. I have a paper to write before Friday....Have a GREAT DAY!!!! - Katie

Progress not perfection

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 10:09 pm
Good luck with your interview!! 

Liz R.
on 10/7/08 8:49 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all!

Trish - I sure hope you feel better soon! This has been going on far too long!

Pam - I am a "lister" too - they are all over the counter at the moment prepping for this party. I drove Chris nuts with the move. I labeled every box with contents and what room it was going to. Then there were lists of what went in who's vehicle and what had to get there first! Let me tell you - we were unpacked the day we moved it went so smoothly! LISTS ARE WORTH IT!

Today I am at work 6-4 then home to finish cleaning the kitchen and work on a home project. ANother busy weekend coming up for "outside" chores before our big Halloween/Housewarming party at the end of the month and well I am quickly running out of weekends! This is the last saturday that Chris will have off before the party so I have to take full advantage of it.

Have a great wednesday!

Liz
dit657
on 10/7/08 9:56 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - Trish, I woke up this morning with a raging sinus headache, so I reset the alarm and went back to sleep - had hoped to get up and exercise but that didn't happen. Its this crazy weather and allergy season - I hope you're feeling better soon. My headache is gone (thanks to Tylenol) but my eyeballs still feel puffy and sore.

Today at lunch I have to run out and pick up a b'day gift for a friend of mine - tonight will be spent doing some deep cleaning in my husband's 'man cave' as we're having a group of friends over Friday night and I know its dusty and dirty down there, but that's the best place to party and spread out. Half afraid to look in that bathroom but I'll give it a shot!

This week is crazy busy getting ready for our cruise - returning clothes, trying on clothes, figuring out what to pack clothes....ARGH!! But I'm sooooooo ready to go away - come on Sunday!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 10:23 pm
I am working today until 3:30, then home to meet someone that is buying my patio set.  I am trying to get rid of extra furniture before I move, which will hopefully be next spring/summer.  With the housing market the way it is and me not needing to move, I decided to wait until the market gets better to list my house.  After that, I am heading off to my pottery class and then home to bed! 

Have a good one...and Trish, I hope you feel better!

Heather
joldaker
on 10/8/08 12:43 am - West Bradford, PA
Good Morning everyone.

I am finally feeling better and it seems that it must be going around.

Trish I hope you feel better soon.

I have been super sick and super busy this week and we are not even close to the drama being over. Tonight is our Daisy Scout meeting, and I have no idea what I am doing with these little ones yet, or how I am getting my daughters fed before we head out.

Ok now an hour has passed since I started typing this and work is totally butting into my posting time. LOL Funny how jobs can do that.

Ok back to work before I get myself into trouble.

Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views