OT - Tigger and Elmo

Pam Hart
on 10/7/08 2:21 am - Easton, PA
Hey all,

Up in my attic (in plastic bags) I found my collection of Tigger and Elmo dolls - many of which that do some sort of song or movement or whatever.  They've been up in my attic for quite some time and would probably need some dusting off.

However, if anyone wants them for their kids or whatever, I can bring them to the Barix meeting next week.  I can be honest and say I won't have time to go to the post office and ship them.

Otherwise, I will be donating them.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jojobear98
on 10/7/08 2:26 am - Gettysburg, PA
Darn, I wish I was closer. My daughter has just discovered "Melmo" as she says it. And adores him. But she has two already. Her daddy would probably give me the evil eye if too many more show up! But hopefully someone can use them............

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

SPatel4
on 10/7/08 2:35 am - Levittown, PA
Pam,
I have a 7 year old Autistic son and he loves Elmo and Tigger can I have dibbs on them. I can pay you whatever you want for them. I will be at the Barix Clinic on Wednesday. My name is Shilpa and if you don't know what I look like I know what you look like or Dennis can point me out as well. Thank Pam as my son loves songs and light up toys.

Shilpa
Pam Hart
on 10/7/08 4:06 am - Easton, PA
Shilpa,

I've sent you a PM.  They are yours.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views