What are you eating today?

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 2:07 am
I will be 25 months out on Saturday....I guess at this point I can stop counting months and go by years.

B:  Jimmy Dean D-Light turkey sausage, egg white and cheese sandwich.....18 grams
L:  Tuna 3 oz, light mayo, reduced fat triscuits and low fat cheese.....30 grams
S:  Fat free yogurt....I don't usually eat "normal" yogurt, but really wanted yogurt today and don't have access to the Greek version.....8 grams
D:  Homemade beef strogenoff (spelling??)....about 20 grams
S:  almonds....?

HG
Pam Hart
on 10/7/08 2:19 am - Easton, PA
So far today...

Greek yogurt/berries 18gm
Toast w/ sliced mozz 10ish?
SB bar 10gm

Planned for the rest of the day....

Another greek yogurt 18gm
A "gourmet" dinner of eggs scrambled w/ lf cheese and maybe a 1/2 piece of hubby's pork roll 12gm?

Then I have to figure out what I'm packing for work.  It will probably include a protein shake....cause I know I'm coming up short on protein....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Melanie B.
on 10/7/08 2:32 am - Doylestown, PA
I'm having a good food day, thus far. (meaning so far so good, not sick)

B: 1tbsp Simply Jiff and 3 whole grain crackers
S: 2 oz mixed nuts
L: 2 oz of roast beef 1 oz of laughing cow cheese
S: protein bar
D: Chilli
S: TBD

Lesley G.
on 10/7/08 3:41 am - Allegan, MI
I'm six weeks + one day out.  I was sick Sunday night after dinner, then again last night, so today I am sticking with all liquids.  My pouch feels a little grouchy still so I don't want to pu****  Here's the plan:

B - Chocolate Max protein with PB2

L - Chocolate Max protein with PB2

S - Syntha-6 strawberry milkshake

D - Soup with Any Whey.  I may have some chicken chili instead, but I will wait and see.

I didn't add it up yet, but I know I've hit my goal already.  The final number will depend on what I decide for dinner.
Liz R.
on 10/7/08 3:53 am - Easton, PA
I am 21 months out - HG it must be like babies - after 2 years you have to go to years :)

B: 1/2 100 calorie english muffin, fage yogurt
S: cucumber salad with l/f sour cream
L: 1/2 Wa Wa shorti roast beef hoagie on whole wheat
S: l/f cheddar
D: not sure yet - I am still adjusting to Chris not being home for dinner (after a month you'd think I would learn that I still have to plan for and feed myself...)
S: S/F cookie or protein shake
dit657
on 10/7/08 4:00 am - Boothwyn, PA
I'm about 7 1/2 months out

B: Protein Bar and Banana
S: TLC cheese crackers
L: Tuna salad; tbs pasta salad; fresh fruit
S: Fresh fruit
D: Pork loin; steamed zucchini or squash
S: ???

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Nicole0216
on 10/7/08 4:03 am - Lancaster, PA
hey yes i guess we should start saying 2 plus years huh?
I am trying out a new thing. I am not on a plan. Every monday I think of a new PLAN to be on.
This week I decided I can lose the last 30 lbs for sure by watching what I eat, writing it down and excercising. I dont need to T Total for a few weeks to lose. I have to finally accept this as a lifestyle right? So the only plan I am on is this and it is part of my lifestyle.

No sugar over the Barix Guidelines.
No white bread, pasta or rice,.
No soda
limit SF items to 3 a week. (I can eat the hell out of some SF Tasty Kakes)

So all that being said this is my day.

B- Protein shake as I ran out the door.

S- Bannana at the farmers market

L- Whole grain tortilla, scrambled egg with cheese and onions. Wraped up.

S- SF Apple crisp 1 cup. ( it was ok)

D- CHicken CUrry with brown rice.

and of course chai latte
Pam Hart
on 10/7/08 4:14 am - Easton, PA
Now why the heck did you have to mention that they make sf tasty kakes??  Luckily I have not seen them....

I know what you mean...we got some sf chocolate from rocky mountain chocolate factory the other day...and I ate it almost every day.  I need to not buy that stuff because it is not what I need to fuel me.

I think your plan is a great one.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 10/7/08 8:33 pm - Easton, PA
Pam - they are out there and sent by Satan himself! They are good - a bit dry though. I have had the cream filled chocolate cup cakes, coffee cakes and some orange cake.
Pam Hart
on 10/7/08 9:50 pm - Easton, PA
Again...glad I haven't found them.  I was a Heath bar FREAK in my day...and rocky mountain has sf english toffee....OMG talk about satan sending them....it was ridiculous.  It will definately have to be reserved for a holiday treat or something...because that is just so much more tempting than a greek yogurt on most days!

Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views