BECK group tonight

Nicole0216
on 10/6/08 10:22 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hey Beck Group. I will be in the chat room at 9:30pm tonight. Come on in, tell me how you are doing. Any questions. Dont forget we are over half way there. Anyone else is welcome.
Ready4 AChange
on 10/6/08 11:22 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
When I went to the store they didn't have the book but I picked up the cds. Where are you in the book so I can catch up ? I have to say I put it on my mp3 player but have to search for the thing so I can listen while I sit or do my walking.

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Nicole0216
on 10/7/08 2:38 am - Lancaster, PA
we will be starting week 4 tomorrow, You can go at your own pace and come and aske questions
jackie j
on 10/7/08 2:45 am - Glenmoore, PA
"See" you tonight.   BTW, I have a beautiful pic of you from Sat.  I have to remember tonight to send to you.   Haven't had a chance to figure out how to post a string of pics in an email.

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Nicole0216
on 10/7/08 3:27 am - Lancaster, PA
thanks i look forward to seein them. I will see you tonight
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views