Update on Robbie

ShaunainHarleysville
on 10/7/08 4:33 am - Harleysville, PA
Very good to hear HW,
Robbie and the entore family richly deserve some forward and trustworthy movement in his mental health treatment plan.  I am happy to hear of it!

Shauna
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
Patricia R.
on 10/7/08 1:39 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Heather,
I am so glad that your son's diagnosis is being re-evaluated.  It is so hard to diagnose children, due to their development issues, as well as the simplicity of labeling that ADHD.  I have had several students with various forms of Autism, as well as Aspergers. 

My son's roommate and business partner has Aspergers.  I praise God that my son is sensitive enough to be able to have a roommate with a mental health issue, not to mention go into business with him.  They have a great working relationship.  Sean, my son, is the front man, running the business end of the operation.  Seth, his roommate, is the computer technology person behind the operation.  They are developing a software company that will provide service to mental health providers and clients.  Seth has a computer degree.  Sean is pursuing a business degree.

All that to say, there are no limits on our kids, regardless of the diagnoses, if we believe in them.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

litlhurry
on 10/7/08 7:20 pm - anytown, PA
Heather, I didn't know about these current issues, only that I have missed you. Sounds like you are doing all the right things. Robbie is lucky to have you and so are we. geri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views