Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Tuesday Edition

lauraanne715
on 10/6/08 7:00 pm - Pottstown, PA
Hello Everyone!!!

Well I am back from our whirlwind VA adventure!!! Busch Gardens was soooooooo much fun! The park is huge!! We walked EVERYWHERE!!! I am still pooped!! But I went to work yesterday exhausted but happy!

I lost 2 lbs. while there too!!! Today I am going to be on the treadmill for an hour this afternoon! Tomorrow back to full force 4 a.m. workouts! I need to get back in the swing of things!!!  But overall I had a great weekend so no regrets!!!

What is on your excersise agenda today??????

Have a great one!!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

shoutjoy
on 10/6/08 8:10 pm - Culpeper, VA
I have my tap class this afternoon.  I am supposed to be practicing my tap and Irish dance everyday, but, as I said on an earlier post, I am finding myself in a rut.  Wish I had someone near me who would be a walking partner with me.

Paula
CherylT
on 10/6/08 10:16 pm - Perkasie, PA
Well damn it's cold. I might just shiver myself into a sweat!

I am doing....what am I doing....I think I'll do sweatin 2  DVD today. I ended up doing the step n sweat video yesterday because it gives me such a good workout in a half hour's time. I plugged in what it would be for a six-inch step (what I use) in my online thingee and it said I burned over 400 cals in a half hour. Coolness.

:)

dit657
on 10/6/08 10:52 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi everybody - I got up at 4:45 and got on my bike this morning. I've been a bad girl and not riding for almost a week, but it was time to get back in the saddle, so to speak. Felt good, too...tonight I'll be shopping and walking, and may take the dog for long walk - we'll see how time plays out.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 10/6/08 11:34 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Morning Laura,

Glad you enjoyed Busch Gardens, I've been to the Tampa one many times, though it's been, wow, about 20 years (where did the time go to), anyway, I always loved they roller coasters there and the safari and oh the beer samples (that was b4 I got sober ;)). . .  today, I will be walking at lunch time and then will go to the gym after my AA meeting this evening to do some cardio. . .

Have a great day!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 1:34 am
I started Karate classes last night...twice a week...so I will be doing my 2nd one tonight. 

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views