***Tuesday Roll Call***

CherylT
on 10/7/08 5:04 am - Perkasie, PA
Me likey.....

That bed looks comfy.

Arlene E.
on 10/6/08 10:12 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Hi Pam and everyone

Off to the gym and then my mom and I are headed to the Tropicana in A.C.  She got a free room and tickets for the show. ( they must be really needing business, as she is a very small time slots player)   I love this cool weather and plan on walking up and down boardwalk or beach for added exercise.  I'd love to lose a little more before I get plastic surgery which hopefully will be in November.  I need Hernia surgery so I'm gonna go for tuck, and breast uplift with it.  Later down the road I'll do my outer thighs.

Have a great day.

Arlene 

dit657
on 10/6/08 10:51 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Pam and PA - I'm looking at the times on some of these posts - either you guys are keeping really crazy hours or these PC clocks are all screwed up.

My mom's oncologist appt went pretty good yesterday, all things considered. We know she has lung cancer - a tumor growing out of her left lung into her pulminar artery, and while they did do chemo and radiation on it it will never go away. The new scans found some suspicious lymph nodes in that same area, but again, not much can be done there. They also found a spot along her 8th rib on the left side - not right on the rib but in that area. But since she's not having pain or other symptoms the dr left it up to her to have it biopsied now or wait 3 months and have another scan, because he's not convinced its 'something'. So she opted to wait the 3 months, then will have another cat scan (unless something starts to bother her in the meantime). So for now it was fairly decent news,

I'm at work today - busy week for me just trying to get things done before we leave for vacation next week. Our new VP is coming into the office today, so people are straightening up their offices and preparing for this visit. I did my part - ordered lunch!!  LOL!

Tonight I have to run to TJ Maxx and return some things then to Target to pick up a few things for the cruise. And that'll be my big day...may do some laundry as well.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lesley G.
on 10/6/08 11:55 pm - Allegan, MI
I like seeing the roll call start in the wee small hours of the morning -- it makes me think that any hour of the day, the PA board is here for us!

I'm definitely feeling the "always cold" part of my surgery today.  I drove to work with the heat and the heated seats on in my car, and now I'm freezing in my office.  I thought I wouldn't feel this side effect until I was further out and had lost more weight.  And it's only October 7!  I'll have to keep knitting away on that wool cardigan I was knitting during the OH event.  I am definitely going to need it this winter.

I had a sucky day yesterday.  After work I was checking my bank account on their website, and found that someone had tried to fraud my account.  There were multiple charges, starting with $0.11 and working their way up.  I googled the name that was next to the charges, and all I found were people saying that this name had tried to take their money too -- it makes me wonder how this still could be happening, if it's been reported so many times!  Apparently this company or whatever they are tries random credit card numbers until they get a hit, and they'll take increasing amounts.  Fortunately, I called Chase, and they reversed all the charges, cancelled my debit Mastercard, and they're sending me a new one.  But still, it was very scary and made me very upset!  Then last night I made myself a dinner that had agreed with me just fine before (steamed cod and baby spinach), and I threw it up.  I think my pouch is still grouchy from when I got sick Sunday night, so I am just going to stick with all liquids today.  I have my six week appt with Dr. P tomorrow, so we can chat about that then, but really I just think it's a grouchy pouch that's causing this.  Ugh!

After work today I am going to go to the gym, either for treadmill/elliptical or swimming, I haven't decided yet.  And then tonight I'm going to my stitch-n-***** knitting group -- I haven't been back since my surgery, so I am very excited to go again.  Hopefully today will be a better day for me than yesterday!

Have a good day all,
Lesley
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 2:07 am
Hey Chicka~

Last month I got hit with the bank fraud thing only before I cuaght it they had a few hundred out of my account. They started with small amounts and then kept getting bigger. IT was the littel amounts that threw the flag for me not the bigger one. I got all my money back it was just a pain to deal with. Now I am paranoid to use my debit card anywhere.

Also what tim tomorrow is your appointment? I go for my 6 month at 10am...
Lesley G.
on 10/7/08 2:11 am - Allegan, MI
That's what they did to my card too!  It started out with $0.11, then $9.80, then over a thousand.  I'm glad Chase bank was cool about it, otherwise the bills I just paid would not clear.  I feel stressed just thinking about it!

My appointment is at 11:15 tomorrow.
Heather D.
on 10/7/08 12:21 am - OH
Morning Everyone!!

My day got off to an early start - I feel like I have so much to do before my big day Thursday!!  I am packing, cleaning, organizing, and getting as much family time in that I can.

Have a great rest of the day everyone!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views