***Tuesday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 10/6/08 2:22 pm - Easton, PA
Well it is technically 0020 (12:20 am) so it's Tuesday morning.  I am still up despite working last night and being awake literally all except 1 hr on Monday.

I'm not real sure what the whole agenda holds today.  I do know that the moving company is coming at 11am to look at what we have to move....and give us an estimate etc (I am quickly finding out we have 10 pounds of bologna in a five pound bag)

After that I'm not sure.  I may pull that darn Christmas stuff down and do that - as that never happened today.  Hubby was in a mood all day monday and help his soul he better change that in the morning.  It's an adjustment period....and he has (only diagnosed by me) seasonal affective disorder because this kind of stuff happens each time around the fall.  It's also the time of year his grandmother, the only relative who he was close to, passed away. So I think that all plays a part in it.  He was not taking it out on me today - he was just moody in general.

Sorry for the tangent.  I also have to figure out something for dinner.

Then it will be a nap and back to work.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 10/6/08 2:57 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Pam,
I looked at the Roll Call and did a double take given the time.  I fell asleep on the couch.  Ouch.

Anywho, I am teaching the lovely munchkings in Philly today.  After that, I am running to a pharymacky to get a prescription for my allergies I had filled already.  After that, it is knitting that I was unable to coplete.

Hugglesr

trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dreamgirl119
on 10/6/08 3:53 pm - Lansdowne, PA
Good Morning All,
I thought I was the only one up this time of morning...working of course. Nothing exciting planned for the day, but I would like to go walking in the AM.  Not only was it raining a little bit, but I had all kinds of appointments that I needed to keep.  Looking forward to the day...hope my energy level is better than it has been,
shoutjoy
on 10/6/08 7:52 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi

Today is starting out very cold! Brrrrr.  I have OT for my hand this morning.  After that, I have some errands.  I am falling into a slump regarding exercise and I don't like it.  I am supposed to have a tap class this afternoon and I haven't practiced at all!  I hate doing that because I feel I am wasting their time in one respect, but it is a great stress releaser and worth it. 

Anyway, you all have an awesome day!

Paula
jojobear98
on 10/6/08 7:55 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good morning all!

Pam, it must have been contagious, Johnny was miserable all day. I didn't actually get to see hin  until 8 last night because of errands and stuff I had to do and run the boys to scouts but he was sure to call me every 15 minutes complaining. Granted he had a terrible day. (car broke down for him. In his work parking lot thank god.) and the rest of his day wasn't much better.

LOL, But I was sure to change his attiutde once I got home. I had to be a goof and he took advantage of picking on me. He eventually got in a better mood and was laughing. I told him that it was seeing me that makes his day! ha ha. He needs *ME* to make him smile. He got a luagh out of that!

Today is work, then home to make dinner and FORCE my boys to clean thier rooms. They are a disaster area and I can't stand it anymore! Then I will probably straighten up the baby's room. As she is only 21 months and some of the mess is my fault. With the weather changing, I have clothes piled in her room that need to be packed up. I don't think she needs her shorts and tanks out anymore! LOL

Hope everyone has a great day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Liz R.
on 10/6/08 8:43 pm - Easton, PA
Good Mroning Everyone - I am here at work, unwillingly! lol.  Chris was grumpy too - must be the cold weather affecting their tesosterone. Luckily he didn't get home until I was asleep.

It doesn't look like it should be too bad of a day at work. Then I have to go home and do some work from home. I found a guy who is willing to trade me some signs for a ton of rocks and nursery stock. That will save me quite a bit of money so I am happy about it. Then I suppose I'll have to figure something out for dinner and feed myself. I have really been slacking on cooking since Chris works second shift.

Well make it a great day everyone!

Liz
Jackie Smith
on 10/6/08 9:30 pm - Coatesville, PA
Good Morning PA,

I am up getting ready to go to work for the day.  Am I the only one around here who actually goes to bed at a "normal" hour?!!!!!  I was so excited to see frost on the ground.  Yeah it's time to put away the summer clothes. 

I had a great time at the OH event on Saturday.  I ended up taking Ramon and Debbie on an offical tour of Geno's steaks and the "Rocky" stairs after the event.  All I have to say about that is that Ramon is one crazy guy!!!!  Debbie's GPS (the **tch as they call her) took us through the hood not once but twice!!!!  We were driving my hubbies little white Lexus with a big mouthed bald headed Mexican sitting in the front set.  I have no idea why we didn't get shot at at least once!  

Have a great Fall day, Jackie

bubble273
on 10/6/08 10:06 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Tuesday morning everyone,

After dropping Connor off at school, it will be time to transcribe.  I have 200 pages to turn in by tomorrow.  I can do it...I just have to make sure I don't take very many breaks.  Because then I have to proofread it all.  Plus I have four other transcripts to proofread.  Yesterday's job did not pan out.  The 3 attorneys that showed up were fighting whether to go forward with the deposition because the 4th attorney never got word of it and he couldn't make it when they called him.  So I drove to town for basically nothing.  But that's the way it goes sometimes.

I think that's basically it for me.  Pretty boring day, just working at home.  Tonight I am going to try to get Connor to go back to cub scouts.  It started a few weeks ago and he said he didn't want to go back.  I don't understand why...but last night I think he was having second thoughts.  So if I do anything tonight, it will be to go to cub scouts.

Well, have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

Karen

CherylT
on 10/6/08 10:09 pm - Perkasie, PA
Good Morning guys,

Work last night---omg. That's all I have to say about that. Where's a falling down exhausted pulling your hair out emoticon??

OFF work today----thank you God cause it's the last day of the scratch off sale and I don't wanna be anywhere within ten feet of the place. I have art history class at 1:30 and the girls have piano tonight. Otherwise I have to workout, study for two tests, and get some stuff on ebay. Oh yeah I want to put up Halloween decorations. I checked out my schedule for next week and I can make the meeting. Yay!

:)

Pam Hart
on 10/6/08 10:48 pm - Easton, PA

It's not one emoticon but how about these?
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views