Hershey Medical Center

courtzi
on 10/6/08 3:36 am - SCHUYLKILL HAVEN , PA
Has anyone had surgery at Hershey.  MIne is in 24 days with Dr rogers. Well as long as my insurance says yes
jojobear98
on 10/6/08 7:40 am - Gettysburg, PA
I had my surgery there in Sept of 2004. Dr. Rodgers wasn't there at the time of my sugery. I had mine done by Dr. Shope. I had a very good experience. But I knew alot about the program before hand. I used to work at Hershey Med in the Anesthesia clinic. (you will probably have a pre-op appt. there)

I wish you luck with insurance and hope all goes well with you.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

bestangelface
on 10/7/08 9:56 am - Lancaster, PA
Hi Courtzi,

I had my surgery at Hershey on 2/27/08 with Dr. Rogers. She is awesome.  I met her first at one of the support group meetings prior to my surgery.  She sat with us and answered every question asked of her.  She made me feel so comfortable.  When I went for my pre-op vists with her she was so patient and made me again feel at ease.  I think she is one of the only doctors that I have had who didn't make me feel bad about my weight.  She was good with my husband and answering the questions he had.  I have recommended her to a few people.  I absolutely love her.  Good luck with your surgery.  Let me know if you have any more questions. Take care.
Angel 

courtzi
on 10/7/08 10:43 am - SCHUYLKILL HAVEN , PA
Angel,

I don't think you realize who I am.  You are on my myspace.  I'm Courtney with the twin girls and a son.  We have talked a few times on there.  To bad you couldn't make it to the OH event in Philly it was awesome.  My next weigh in is on Friday and I am freaking out I will be over.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views