Did anyone try the Celebrate vitamin samples....

tracyb330
on 10/5/08 11:51 pm - Temple, PA
I LOVED them. I can't wait to order them but don't get my blood work done until next month. Do most people need iron? I don't want to order something I don't need. I know I could use the multi and the calcium. They were really good.
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Melanie B.
on 10/6/08 12:09 am - Doylestown, PA
I LOVED the tangerine Iron +C and the strawberry creme multi-vitamin. I am just now about to try on of the other samples - Building Blocks "Blackberry" Iron.

I am ordering them as well - since I just cannot STAND centrum. ick.

tracyb330
on 10/6/08 12:23 am - Temple, PA
Yeah, I am getting sick off of Spongebob Centrum vitamins. My kids didn't like them and of course I got the big one at BJ's so I've been taking them. I didn't like the Building Block multi...yuck.

GOod luck today Melanie.
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
kago16
on 10/6/08 3:41 am - central pa, PA
where do i get the samples?

370/255/150---High/current/goal

Melanie B.
on 10/6/08 3:46 am, edited 10/6/08 3:47 am - Doylestown, PA
They gave them away at the OH conference in Philly on Saturday. I bet if you go to their webiste http://www.celebratevitamins.com

you can request a sample packet.

Baseball-Mom
on 10/7/08 4:49 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I also LOVED the Celebrate vitamin sample from Philly. I will be ordering them after I finish the huge bottle of calcium I bought from Bariatric Advantage. The Celebrate calcium is not gritty like the cherry calcium from Bariatric Advantage. I have a 3 month supply with only about a week and a half taken out of it.

As far as iron, my doctor has everyone taking iron. Celebrate Vits say that they have enough b12 in them and you do not have to take additional B12 so you save a little $$$ on supplements.

I didn't like the Building Blocks vitamin sample, the iron was good though.

mary
          Spring Text  

Pam Hart
on 10/7/08 5:18 am - Easton, PA
Jus****ch the b12.  I've been told that we don't absorb it in regular form as well....which is why some doctors (mine included) have people take it sublingually (under the tongue) or some people need injections of it.  If your levels are good, however, I guess that's ok

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Baseball-Mom
on 10/7/08 5:38 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Right now I do take my B12  S/L.  If I go to the Celebrate Vits I will contact my Drs. office to see if I should still take the B12. I get my S/L at wal-mart right now and they are pretty inexpensive. I won't mind still taking them if I need to.
I'd do whatever it takes to keep my levels up.

Mary
          Spring Text  

Dolores O.
on 10/10/08 5:37 am
Ohhhhhhhhhh mmmmyyyyyy Goooooddddd.
I just finally unpacked my bag from last weekend and tried the Anti-Ox and the calcium (chocolate and orange)...Can I say Yuuuuuummmmmyyyy

I now have a reason to order some new supplements.
Since I've already done my multi vit for the day, I will take the two tomorrow...and take the iron pill before I go to bed tonight.

And I was just about to order Bariatric Advantage stuff...but I will hold off for now and give this company a try.

Dolores~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views