Who Knew? (wow moment ahead)

Shan08
on 10/6/08 12:49 am - the Skook, PA

WOW!  I can't even imagine getting into a Large... hell, even an X-Large!  :(

I'm genuinely happy for you!! That's huge!!! (well, not really, but you know what I mean!)

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 6:04 am
Shan thank you! **laughing** I know what you mean~ You will get there just give it time 6 months ago I was wearing a 26/28 top and 26/28 pants. It is funny Iook at my clothing hanging in the closet and think who does this tiny stuff belong too?
Pam Hart
on 10/6/08 1:21 am - Easton, PA
"The papers are in the mail, ma'am"

Sign 'em and move on!  You don't need LB no more girlfriend!  Enjoy the shirt and this great great GREAT moment!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 6:05 am
Thank You Pam!
Arlene E.
on 10/6/08 1:46 am - Philadelphia, PA

Good bye LB forever!!!!!!!!!!!   Always remember the feeling of fitting into regular sizes.  Congratulations on your continued successing.

Arlene 

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 6:06 am
Thanks Arlene ...true words never forget!
Lslaven
on 10/6/08 1:52 am - Philadelphia, PA
Beth:
I am sure you rock that shirt.  Enjoy the WOW moments girlfriend there are many more to come, I am sure!!!!!
Linda
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 6:08 am
Thanks Linda...with an amazing group of girlfriends I know the WOW's will keep comming
bubble273
on 10/6/08 3:17 am - Levittown, PA
That's AWESOME Beth!!!  I know the feeling.  I recently bought size L shirts in Macy's and was floored that they fit.  What a wonderful feeling.

And I Iove the LB comment!!!  It's funny because when I pass a LB now I point and laugh and say "Haha, I don't have to shop in you anymore!!!"  It's the best feeling in the world, knowing that you can shop anywhere now and not in the "big girl' stores.

Keep up the FANTASTIC work...you're doing GREAT!!!!

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 6:09 am, edited 10/7/08 6:10 am
Thank you so much Karen...

I wanted to tell you that on Saturday you were looking fabulous! You are one hot mamma!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views