Who Knew? (wow moment ahead)

(deactivated member)
on 10/5/08 11:47 pm, edited 10/6/08 12:57 am
So after I left  the wonderful group of people on Saturday at the OH event I headed to Atlantic City for my BFF Kim's birthday girls weekend so we all got dressed to the nines and went out dancing all night at the club Boogie Nights.

I danced all night long and felt great! Well the next morning as we opened our eyes to start the day I was kidding with my girlfriend Diane that I really liked the top she wore the night before and wanted to try it on. I was kidding of course but they made me try on her top because I opened my mouth so I tried it on and OMG her top fit me it was a size Large I was in awe that this top fit at that point Diane turned around and said just keep the damn shirt!

I think that my divorce from Lane Bryant maybe finalized very soon.
Melanie B.
on 10/5/08 11:48 pm - Doylestown, PA
wooo hoo Beth! I told you you were looking fabulous on Saturday!!

OK now post pics in the new shirt!

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 5:59 am
Yes, You did Melanie...Thanks

I will get some pictures up soon...I am always adding new pictures.
CherylT
on 10/5/08 11:52 pm - Perkasie, PA
That is awesome. How thrilling!

I think I missed you Sat.

I'm a dweeb.

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 6:00 am
Cheryl your not a dweeb~ I did see you but never got over to say hello.
dit657
on 10/5/08 11:58 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Fantastic wow moment!! I'm always amazed when something looks way too small but then fits. I'm still haunting LB from time to time but slowly weaning myself away from them. TJ Maxx and Marshall's are my new best friends for pants and stuff, and the prices are awesome!

Congratulations on having such a great time and a great wow moment!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 6:02 am
Thanks Kathy.....

I still think my bottom half maybe there for a short time but I am working to get out of there real fast.
tammypa
on 10/6/08 12:23 am - Philadelphia, PA
Beth,
What a wonderful story!! You cracked me up with the Lane Bryant divorce.
Woo hoo!!
 Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 6:02 am
Glad I could make you smile Tammy!
Melanie B.
on 10/6/08 12:32 am - Doylestown, PA
I'm in a size 16/18 now and spent the entire day yesterday purging my closet of all of my 20/22 22/24 Lame Giant wardrobe. I pulled out all my size 14s that I refused to throw away and they are now neatly hanging in my closet awaiting my return! I am so excited it's a great motivator for me right now.

I REFUSE to shop for any clothes right now and will just have to wear the limited wardrobe I have for now

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views