***Monday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 10/5/08 6:45 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
How about those Phillies?  Well, I am thrilled anyway.  It was a great game yesterday.  My cats think I am nuts these days the way I start screaming at the TV when a homerun get**** and there have been a lot to scream about lately.

I have been sick most of the weekend with my asthma/allergies, and regretably had to miss  the OH event due to having spent most of Friday night in the emergency room.  It sounds like everyone had a terrific time.  Next time, hopefully, I will be there.

Today has me back at work, teaching those kiddos in Philly.  After work, I hope to get some knitting done, as I must get that baby blanket finished in two weeks.  The Special Olympics Dinner Bingo it is for is on the 21st of this month.  I am making a basket to be raffled off with baby things in it, and the baby blanket is to be the highlight of the basket. 

I hope everyone has a great day.  Stay healthy.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

jojobear98
on 10/5/08 7:31 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good morning. I am tired, and not ready for monday already! My day is just getting kiddos off to school and sitters and work. Nothing else exciting. Maybe getting to bed early tonight. And that's it! LOL

Hope everyone has a great day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Patricia R.
on 10/5/08 7:40 pm - Perry, MI
You sound like my daughter did when she was pregnant with my Isabel.  She was exhausted throughout her entire pregnancy, and she did not have any other kids to chase around.  Take it easy, and rest as much as you need to.  You have precious cargo in there.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

rita61677
on 10/5/08 7:47 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GOOD MORING PA!!!!!!!!!! I second Trish's PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO... very exciting. Today finds me not wanting to go to work but i have to maek the bacon i guess after my attempted car theft on saturday, Im still pretty po'd about that.
Anyway- today has me headed to work, going to the gym when i get there and then work work work. and then coming home to clean up a bit and get online for my 1st class with my master's program. We shall see how it goes. Only taking one class to get back into the swing of school.

Have a great day all!!!!!!!
Patricia R.
on 10/5/08 7:59 pm - Perry, MI
Hey Rita,
What are you studying in your Masters program?  I would love to go back and get another graduate degree, but money is such a factor it is not funny. 

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Albert Schweitzer

rita61677
on 10/5/08 11:28 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Trish - I have actually decided on a MPA - Master's of Public Administration. I work in city government and would hope to move up in the governmental laddder.
ktreavis
on 10/5/08 8:34 pm - PA
Good Morning PA -

I woke up this morning and said to my husband, "Can it possibly be Monday already?".  I am tired at this point but I have tons to do today. I will be working until 3 ish and then I am going apartment hunting with my aunt. I hope to get to the gym after that and then pass out. Getting up at 2:30 am for my part time job is taking it's toll on me. I have been having dizzy spells lately, but I go and see Dr. P on Tuesday so I will speak to her about that. Hope you all have a wonderful day. - Katie

Progress not perfection

Liz R.
on 10/5/08 8:57 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning - I second that! It was SO hard to get up this morning! The weekend went way too fast. Luckily we got a TON done outside yesterday! So at least I feel like I accomplished something. Today I am at wor****il 4. Then I am headed home to do the inside housework that I never got to yesterday. It was too nice of a day to be inside! We got all of the trim on my garage painted, and the garage door (the one the cars go through), cleaned the gutters, cleaned out teh garden for the fall, decorated for Halloween it was a busy day but I was suprised at the stamina I had to do it!

Make it the best Monday you can! Hopefully the week goes quickly!

Liz
bubble273
on 10/5/08 9:31 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Monday Morning Everyone,

The weekend did go fast.  I didn't do any transcribing, which I'm going to be regretting later.  But I will get what I have to get done and that's the way it has to be.

After dropping Connor off this morning, I will be heading to Center City for a job today at 10:00.  It should be a good one.  There are four attorneys.  So hopefully they will all order a copy of the transcript.  My office wasn't sure if there was going to be one or two witnesses.  But with four attorneys, even the one witness will suffice.

Don't know what time I will get home today, so I don't know what we'll do for dinner.  I will take some chicken out before I leave.  And if it's not too late when I get home, I will cook it.  If not, I'll save it for tomorrow.

Well, have a great Monday!!!

Karen

CherylT
on 10/5/08 10:03 pm - Perkasie, PA
Good morning!

Today I want to get my workout done early, finish my labs and get to Anatomy class. I'm behind from missing class when I threw my back out last week, not really sure what we're doing. Then tonight I have to work 'til 10:30.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views