PB2 in Penn State

courtzi
on 10/6/08 1:01 am - SCHUYLKILL HAVEN , PA
I just got off the phone with a company calledAppalachian Outdoors.  Its a outdoor and ski store in State College.  They have Pb2 Both kinds.  They are $5 a piece and they will ship anywhere.  It is a flat $6.95 rate.  They said if it is not in stock they can have it within a day or 2.  Just thought I would let everyone know.

Phone Number is 1-800-690-5220

Email is www.theadventuresource.com
tracyb330
on 10/6/08 2:29 am - Temple, PA
We should get together and buy a lot with the flat ship rate. I want a few of each.

Thanks Courtney!
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Liz R.
on 10/6/08 3:14 am - Easton, PA
I just ordered 4 (2 of each) from www.bellplantation.com and I believe that it came to $24 with shipping. They were $3.99 each.

Liz

Melanie B.
on 10/6/08 3:14 am - Doylestown, PA
It's also avaialble in Lawrenceville NJ at Deliteful Foods

Deliteful Foods
4040 Quaker Bridge Road
Lawrenceville, NJ. 08619 US

That's not far for many of us SEPA and Joisey folks.

Lesley G.
on 10/6/08 3:54 am - Allegan, MI
I was just going to post about Deliteful Foods too!  It's on my way home from work, so I am going to stop there today.  I was talking to a co-worker who shops there a lot, and it sounds like they have a lot of WLS-friendly foods.  I'm excited to go check them out!
keri2008
on 10/6/08 5:06 am - PA
Thanks for posting this.   Also, I work in Pennington, Joisey so I think I'll check out the Lawrenceville store!
Lesley G.
on 10/6/08 8:15 am - Allegan, MI
I grew up in Pennington, and my parents are still there.  Small world!

I went to Deliteful Foods today, and they were fabulous!  They gave me a taste of the PB2 before I bought it, and they had lots of other things to try, too.  Definitely worth a visit!  Heck, the PB2 alone makes it worth visiting.

Lesley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views