People who understand you

tammypa
on 10/5/08 11:09 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Pa Posters,
Saturday was a wonderful day and I am so glad that I was able to attend the OH event.
The feeling afterwards reminds me of the credit card commercial with the kids on the first day of school. 
Being with people who understand you - PRICELESS.
Tammy
Laureen S.
on 10/5/08 11:17 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

I'm with you there Tammy!

Looking forward to seeing a you and the rest of folks next Wednesday at Barix!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 10/5/08 11:31 pm
Tammy 
That is so true ...I really enjoyed the time we all spent together on Saturday. I had to leave early to go to Atlantic City I reflected back on how blessed I was to meet so many wonderful people that are there when we needed them for help. 

tanya72100
on 10/6/08 1:19 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
You are totally right. It was nice to talk to people who knew exactly what i was going thru. And the best thing was i made some great friends.

The best thing is for once i didnt feel like the odd one.. lol

Arlene E.
on 10/6/08 1:47 am - Philadelphia, PA

Well said Tammy!!!!!  I love being with all of you, too.

Arlene 

Lslaven
on 10/6/08 1:48 am - Philadelphia, PA
Tammy:
I agree......weight loss surgery  has changed my life.  I am now health and feeling good.  However, the best thing I have gained from this surgery is a new group of friends who truly understand what I am going through and are always, always there for me. 

By the way, you look awesome and I love the new hair color.  You rock girl!!!!!
Linda
dit657
on 10/6/08 2:40 am - Boothwyn, PA
I LOVE that commercial, Tammy - it always makes me smile. I'm so sorry I missed the OH event on Saturday, but we were celebrating my husband's 70th birthday, and he really enjoyed his day so it was worth it. But yes, you can talk to many people about WLS and how you feel but nobody understands like someone who's been thru it.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bubble273
on 10/6/08 3:10 am - Levittown, PA
Right on, Tammy!!!!  It is PRICELESS...and the friendships are PRICELESS also.  I'm sooooooooo glad to have met all of you.

Karen

cleos_mom
on 10/6/08 5:50 am - phila., PA
besides enjoying  my new health and lease on life I really LOVE all my new friends especially the ones @ the OH event  that is why I put the 2 tables toghether because I wanted to sit with all my new friends & I couldn't decide where I wanted to sit so I put us all together we sure are a GREAT bunch when we get together I really enjoy are get togethers
Susan
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/6/08 12:22 pm - PA
Tammy - your post is so true! Our new friendships are definitely priceless!! And I am so glad that I met all of you :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views