MONDAY EXERCISE

Andy Kovatch
on 10/5/08 9:09 pm - York, PA
Good morning Pennsylvania and welcome to the beginning of a whole new week.  A new weeks represents so many things, including a chance to hop back on that exercise wagon if you've fallen off recently.  I am glad to hear that so many of my friends had such a terrific time at the OH Convention and I'm glad, in some small way, I was a little responsible for bringing that event to you wonderful and deserving people.  All my pm's, emails and threads begging everybody to vote back in Novemember of '07 paid off as I hear the event was well worth it. I'm still pissed I couldn't make it, but I'm sure OH will bring their show "on the road" again next year after the success this one turned out to be.

As far as exercise goes, today I begin the road portion of my training for the Philadelphia Marathon, which means 10 miles every other day this week.  I'll turn it up a notch each week as we get closer to the third week of November and race day. 

What are you all doing today?

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

Ready4 AChange
on 10/5/08 9:30 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
Mornin Andy
If I don't have the baby I'm going to try to get to the Rec Center. ( I said that last week) That's my biggest problem following through with what I say I want to do . Once I get out and about I'm ok , it's the getting started I'm lousy with . Hope you have a good day..

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

CherylT
on 10/5/08 9:59 pm - Perkasie, PA
Prolly Disco Sweat or Sweatin' 2, haven't decided yet.

Laureen S.
on 10/5/08 11:21 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Andy!

Glad to see you got back in the grove. . .

I've got my gym gear in my backpack and will be heading there right after I get off the train tonight, 10 minutes to warm up and then weight training and cardio, total gym time, 1 hr. 45 min.

Have a great day.

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

rita61677
on 10/5/08 11:29 pm - Philadelphia, PA
i just finished up at the gym. i concentrated on the treadmill and leg work today with abs as well.
Arlene E.
on 10/6/08 1:52 am - Philadelphia, PA
 Missed you Saturday Andy.    I just got back from the gym, my new wonderful addiction, did 30 minutes cardio step and 45 minutes weight training.  Now I'm off for a Plastics consultation with a doc at Jefferson.

run Andy run

arlene

Mary Benford
on 10/6/08 1:59 am - Emmaus, PA
Good luck Arlene!!!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

J. M.
on 10/6/08 11:51 am
Wow Andy. You're training for the Philly Marathon? You ******g rock!

~ Jen   

GD_007
on 10/6/08 1:29 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Good for you Andy!!  Keep up the great work 
-GD
dreamgirl119
on 10/6/08 3:38 pm - Lansdowne, PA
Worked out with the PT today, Strength weight training.  My energy level was really low this morning because I was kind of tired from working the overnight shift.  I usually get a nap before I see him and I didn't have time this morning.....boy could I tell the difference.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views