Tracy and Melanie!!

tanya72100
on 10/4/08 11:57 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
I just want to thank Tracy and Melanie for such a wonderful time at the OH event yesterday!!

For anyone that was there and didnt get to meet either you should have!!

Tracy, myself and a gf of mine drove down together!! We had a blast and I feel like i made a great new friend in the process!! She is totally funny and is always smiling!! She should be smiling because she looks great!!!

tanya72100
on 10/5/08 12:05 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Dang hit enter to soon!!

anyway.. to continue!! We had a blast. Got to meet Melanie and she is such a sweet and down to earth women!! You are awesome and you looked beautiful!!

I learned alot of things yesterday and made some new friends and got spend time with a group of awesome people.

I met Blanche as well!! We were sitting at the same table with her and I couldnt figure out where i  saw this women before!! She was very nice and showed up pics of her beautiful family.

*** NOTE to anyone going to and OH EVENT. If you plan on going to a large mall after wards pack of pair of comfy shoes!! I wear wearing heels, broke down and bought new flip flops in old navy!  Oh, and tracy and my friend court  are 5'9 plus and there legs allow them to walk alittle faster than 5'5 me!!  oh and thanks for letting me crash in your car Tracy.. I was beat!!!

Melanie B.
on 10/5/08 12:56 am, edited 10/5/08 12:57 am - Doylestown, PA

you're so sweet Tanya, it was great to meet you as well. Tracy and I met pre-op and I agree she's FAB!

Here's that AWESOME picture of the 3 of us. (I swear we look like the Dixie Chicks)

meltanyatracy.jpg picture by mbittar

tracyb330
on 10/5/08 7:18 am - Temple, PA
Thanks for posting that HUGE picture Melanie. We look great. Just think what we will look like in 6 months....watch out...lol.

Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Dennis Belk
on 10/5/08 4:06 am - Philadelphia, PA
WOW!
You ladies make a gorgeous trio!
Melanie you're doing great! Very glad to spend some time with you yesterday.
Hey Tanya and Tracy will one of you grab me the next time. I really wanted to spend some time with you two.
See ya some time down the road.

Dennis
tracyb330
on 10/5/08 7:16 am - Temple, PA
Hey Ladies,
Thank you so much for making yesterday so much fun. I feel like I made great new friends yesterday too. I love the way my eyes look in the picture...lol. We will have to get together again. I think I had the best time in the hall with you two...lol. I am still tired from all the walking at Franklin Mills....note to self....wear sneakers..lol.

take care and hope to see you soon.

Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
courtzi
on 10/5/08 11:07 am - SCHUYLKILL HAVEN , PA
I was the only sane one wearing NIKE's.  You crazy peple that have to get dressed up all the time.  even though nike outfits was not on megan kristels wardrobe list it is definitly on mine. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views