Todays OH event

New_Beginnings_36
on 10/4/08 10:39 pm - PA
Shauna and Dennis - Jordan is awesome :) Now I just  need him to tell my daughter that....LOL
It was an amazing day and I am so blessed to know you all. Can't wait til May 2009!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
phillyrose
on 10/4/08 11:58 pm - Gilbertsville, PA
Shauna and Dennis,

Thanks for the shoutout!  I sat with two fellow local Pa-ers: Genie and Jodi during the conference.  We shared our journeys to date and both gave me a new point of view.

Enjoyed the large group vibe but something to be said about the smaller group interaction at the PA Pilgrimage.  Looking forward to the event next Spring.

Regards,
Patrice
phillyrose
on 10/5/08 12:00 am - Gilbertsville, PA
Shauna,

I loved the impromptu show and tell in the ladies room!  
Dennis Belk
on 10/5/08 1:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
Shauna and I racked our brains last night to remember Everyone because we love you guys soooo much and this morning I have a holy sh*t moment.
Beth Cummins and Susan Cook were right there with us tooooooo!
Sooooo sorry ladies!!!!!
There were close to 50 with just our group alone.
Thanks Everyone for helping to sell the joint out.

Dennis
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/08 5:45 am
I was gonna cry....**laughing**
I know it was just because I am so quiet and angelic you almost forgot me.

It was an awesome day that is for sure! I enjoyed all of it. Plus it is true what wonderful friends we make on this journey.
cleos_mom
on 10/5/08 11:11 am - phila., PA
you are so right Shauna, we really enjoyed ourselves we had a great time it was so nice to see everyine, see you soon
Susan
Arlene E.
on 10/5/08 12:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Wow- what an amazing memory you two have!!  Yup - it was a great day.  I love seeing everybody and can always feel that special bond that exists amongst us.  I always leave our gatherings with such happiness and proud feelings of all the hundreds of accomplishments that together we have achieved.  For those of you who attended this event, try to make the PA pilgrimage in the Spring.  It is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arlene 

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 10/5/08 2:59 pm - Houston, TX
Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of the OH event.. It was great meeting everyone..
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Dennis Belk
on 10/5/08 11:32 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Yo Dawg,
It was great meeting you and Deb. Hoping we can see you both in the spring at our next PA Pilgrimage. As soon as we finalize the date we'll pass along the info.
Take care,

Shauna & Dennis
Lslaven
on 10/6/08 1:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
Shauna:
Count me in for the next pilgrimage.  I will work my work schedule around the date.  If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.  I am always willing to help out in any way needed.  The OH event was really marvelous and a great opportunity to catch up with everyone and their successes.
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views