Todays OH event

ShaunainHarleysville
on 10/4/08 11:52 am - Harleysville, PA
SO....Dennis and I are sitting in my living room with my beautiful son, Jordan.  We want to let all of our great and personal friends (some newer, some more experienced) know how wonderful it was to spend the day with them.
Seeing each of you is a great and allowably selfish way to stoke our fires and remember where we come from.  Each and everyone of you makes us feel special and loved.
We started the day with a walk with Jackie Smith across the Conshi bridge and back.  We met up with Kimberly Burke, Linda Slavin, Susan Burkette, Stephanie (my son says that Stephanie in some language means "Queen"-he is SO right!).  Soon we saw Cheryl Schulman, Jackie Jacobson, Arlene Elfman, Laureen Scimeca, Dolores Vitzhum, Dolores Bowles, Lois Gadomski, Jennifer Finley, Lesley, Melonie, Melinda, Debbie McKinley-Hastings and HER PRE-OP MOM SANDY!!!, Pat Delaney, Debbie Ross, Joann Hammond, Cheryl Trotter, Liz Radlbeck, Nicole Lewis and Jason Keeber, Dawn Hill, Tia Rideout, Geri Labovick, Sheraine Arbitsman, Julie Akyol, Gerry Lavin, Jayne Wallace, Coni Ward, Doctor Janine Kyrillos, Sister Jan Kelly, Kim Zaffino, Karen Moore, Karen Baack, Tammy Williams, Eileen Walton, Jen Oldaker and Patrice Smith and Sharon back from Dennis' early days.  Who did we miss in this listing?????  PLEASE help us fill in our blanks!  This list left us bald and drooling in an attempt to compile it        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We also want to say hello to our NEW friend Ramon "Shrinkin' Dawg" Lopez and his GF Deb.
We hope that you will ALL put a priority on attending the 6th meeting of the PA Pilgrimage in May of 2009.  Look for postings in the coming months on this board as well as other neighboring state boards!

Shauna and Dennis
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
jerseyjuji
on 10/4/08 12:08 pm
Shauna and Dennis,
You guys are GREAT!!!  Today passed by too quickly.  It was great to see many of the folks from the PA Pilgrammage (which ROCKED!!!, incase anyone didn't go last Spring!!), but I wished we would have had more "social" time....maybe next May.  All the same, it was a fun day of learning and getting inspired.  You guys ARE special, and loved!!  See yas at the next Pilgrammage.
Julie

JennLFin
on 10/4/08 12:16 pm - Harleysville, PA
What a great day today was!! I am re-energized, re-focused, re-motivated, and I WANT A TOTAL BODY LIFT! I was great to see less of everyone!

Jen

I am beautiful, no matter what they say, words cant bring me down
I am beautiful, in every single way, words cant bring me down.
Laureen S.
on 10/4/08 1:11 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Today's OH Event, was a good event, and it was nice to see friends made along this journey, make some new ones and meet people from the boards, etc., however, the PA Pilgrimage, well folks, that is truly an awesome event!   And if you know me at all, you know I speak from my heart.

Hope everyone arrived home safely and looking forward to seeing you somewhere, sometime soon!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

NANCYL
on 10/4/08 1:12 pm - PHILA, PA
Shauna,

OH I am soooooooo JEALOUS!!!!
I wanted to go so bad but I already had a prior event to attend to.  Looks like you all had a wonderful time!!

Hope you are feeling better and enjoying your new BODY!!!
HOpe to you you next Wednesday at the Barix Meeting
Nancy
Shannon O.
on 10/4/08 2:08 pm - Reading, PA
I wish I could of been there but had to work... I'm so jealous!! But sounds like lots of fun!

CherylT
on 10/4/08 2:11 pm - Perkasie, PA
I had so much fun today.

Thank you all so much for all you do!

:)

Debra F.
on 10/4/08 2:43 pm - Houston, TX
hello as i am sitting here in the hotel room..... it was a great and exciting day you guys are really a great group ramon and i travel to alot of the conferences and now i have to push the texas group to sign up and out number you guys...

i am going to add the PA pilgrimage to our calendar and hopefully you guys can let us know in enough time we can buy airline tickets and get hotel rooms.... we would love to come back....

had a wonderful time now have to pack for a 5:30 am flight....
Debra
227/205/135 at goal
1st Surgery/Revision/Today
8/98 - 8/04 - today
Support Group Leader 
Co- Founder www.rydobesity.com
Dennis Belk
on 10/5/08 11:28 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning Deb,
Thanks soooo much. We all had a great time with you and Ramon. We are already feverishly working on the event in fact Shauna & Cheryl were planniing away during Saturday's event. We'd love to have you join us. It's a real blast! As soon as the date is finalized we'll send you the info.
Take care,
Shauna & Dennis

Liz R.
on 10/4/08 9:37 pm - Easton, PA
Sjauna - you hit it right on the head - this was a fantastic local event for us to all get together! I was so wonderful to see everyone and meet a few new friends, Joe and his Friend Jeanine (sorry if I spelled this wrong!) sat with us as well as Sherry I believe and her mom.(Sorry again if I forgot your names, I am still not back in my "normal" state of mind!) But it was a pleasure sitting and talking with you and we hope to see you more active on the boards now that you have friends!

OH - Thank You so much for bringing this to us - we are truely grateful - Philly will never dissappoint!!!

Ramon - you are truly an inspiration - we hope that you and Deb can make it to PA for the Pilgrimage - we promise a wonderful time!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views