Clear Liquids

Heather D.
on 10/4/08 10:21 am - OH

Hey Everyone!!

I started clear liquids today (my surgery is Thursday) - did anyone use Nectar  Protein(I have the fuzzy navel) in this phase.?   I can see through it. (I use a little more water because some flavors are too sweet for me). 

Thanks!!

Pam Hart
on 10/4/08 11:35 am - Easton, PA
Yes - some of the nectar powders are ok to use on clear liquids. I believe the Carribbean cooler is NOT allowed on clear liquids...definately one of them is not.  Sorry I can't be more specific.

Pam

PS:  Good luck w/ the clear liquids - its not an easy thing to do but it will be worth it!  You'll do great on Thursday!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Lslaven
on 10/6/08 12:49 am - Philadelphia, PA
Heather:
I used the Nectar also during the liquid diet (whatever one was blue in color).  Barix allowed me to mix it with low fat milk which made it a bit more substantial.  Maybe you can check with your doctor and see if this is allowed.  Good luck to you.  You will make it through this phase and to surgery.  Can't wait to see you on the loser's bench and follow your progress.
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views