Have fun!!

Pam Hart
on 10/3/08 11:56 am - Easton, PA
To all of you going to the OH event -

I wish you all the best time and greatest support.  Of course you know it will be a blast because you will make it so!!  You guys have one heck of a team running around the joint showing everyone what "successing" "we are the wonderful" can do!  I will be home packing and cleaning and then laying down for a nap as this is my weekend to work.  Briefly before the move came up I thought about going and coming home and going to work - but I thought I just might be a bit to tired for that....and now with the move 4 weeks away - I'm glad I decided against it as I wouldn't have been able to in good conscious.

Anyway - all of you traveling to the site please be careful!

Oh - and if there are pics taken - I'd be very interested in seeing!

Have fun!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Dennis Belk
on 10/3/08 1:36 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Pam,
You know we'll all be missing you and Brian, but we'll save some of the wonder for you both.
Looking forward to you being in Easton.
Take care,

Dennis
Pam Hart
on 10/3/08 1:57 pm - Easton, PA
How close to Easton are you Dennis?

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Dennis Belk
on 10/3/08 2:03 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I'm 30-40 minutes north up Rt. 33 and 209.
Pam Hart
on 10/3/08 2:13 pm - Easton, PA
Cool!!  I'm apparantly 8.6 miles from Liz's house (she already mapquested it the phenomenal girl she is!) so if she has support group meetings I'll be there!  Not to mention, you know you'll always be welcome at our house any time as long as you don't mind kitties!  Looking forward to being closer to my other family!

Pam
Dennis Belk
on 10/3/08 7:14 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Sounds great Pam, thanks so much. Kitties are very cool, even slobber factories like HG's big lovable Newfoundlander Tucker are cool with me. I must  mention her Molly too. She's so much neater.
Welcome to the Lehigh Valley!
See ya soon,
Dennis
Liz R.
on 10/3/08 9:02 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks PAm!

Soon we'll all be neighbors! :)
Lslaven
on 10/5/08 11:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Pam:
You were missed!!!!!  By the way, Beth and Susan filled me in on the fact that you got a new job at Lehigh Valley.......wooo, hoooo.  What a great place to work.  Also that you were moving.  I am so happy for you.  I wish you the best in both your new job and home.  See you soon.
Linda
Pam Hart
on 10/6/08 1:25 am - Easton, PA
Linda,

I've missed you!!  I was at the meeting last month - but somebody said you were studying for a test in your new position (med calcs might I ask?  I HATE those!)

Anywho....yes, we are moving.  We move on Nov 1.  Trying to get everything in order is a bit nerve wracking, but we are getting there.  I'm not the type to wait around and NOT have answers.  I much prefer to know exactly what's going on way ahead of time.  For example - our place is new construction....so many places don't have a record of it...so utility companies are telling me they can't service the house....blah blah blah.

I will be at the meeting next week, hope to see you there!

Pam
Lslaven
on 10/6/08 1:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
Pam:
Unfortunately, I can't make the next two meetings since I am following my preceptor's schedule and not making my own yet.  Hopefully after that, I will be at every meeting since I need them. 

I wish you so much success with your move and new home.  If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know.  Good luck!!!!!
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views