Ok Who is it?! Who's Boyfriend works at Thompson Toyota

Liz R.
on 10/2/08 11:23 pm - Easton, PA
with my husband! lol He just called me and said "some guy I work with says that his girlfriend talks to you online all the time, she had the surgery too"! Unfortunately he couldn't remember the guy's name (MEN! lol) but curiosity is killing me! Who are you mystery girlfriend?

Liz
Eileen51
on 10/5/08 10:40 pm
Liz,
It is me.  Although I am not an active poster on the board - I am a constant reader. 
My name is Eileen Wright and I had my surgery on 6/25/07 at Reading Hospital.  I do participate in the support group meetings at Phoenixville Hospital (as well as Reading Hospital).  
Eileen
Liz R.
on 10/5/08 11:07 pm - Easton, PA
Hi Eileen! Nice to meet you!

I am just ahead of you 1/30/07.

If you are ever up for it - we meet at my house in easton once a month too - 10/18 (saturday) is our day this month - let me know if you would like more info!

Liz
Eileen51
on 10/6/08 4:11 am
Liz,
I would definitely love to meet you and join the group some Saturday.  Your cooking club sounds like great fun.  This month I have plans for the 18th and probably between now and the end of the year, I will be running around like crazy - - - BUT I REALLY DO WANT TO COME IN JANUARY, if you are still hosting at that time. 
Thanks for looking me up.  I have followed you since the beginning of my journey andyou are one of the ones that I have gotten a lot of great advice from - I thank you for that.  I followed the problems you've been having the past few months and am glad to hear that you seem to be much better.  I really do look forward to meeting you.

thanks again for contacting me,
Eileen
Liz R.
on 10/6/08 4:49 am - Easton, PA
Well thank Eileen! Maybe we'll meet at the Thompson Christmas Party - I think that Chris mentioned they have one. I hope to still be going strong into the new year so I'll look forward to meeting you then! Again, don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any help!

Liz
Eileen51
on 10/6/08 5:57 am
Thanks, Liz.  I am really looking forward to meeting you.

Rumor has it the Thompson Christmas party has been cancelled this year.  I know they are cutting costs, headcount, etc. 

Eileen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views