What is that??

Pam Hart
on 10/3/08 2:18 am - Easton, PA
So here I am kneeling on the floor packing boxes....sitting on the back of my calves.....and there is this odd feeling in my butt....like my heels are pushing smooth rocks into my buttcheeks.  So I sit up a little bit...it goes away...kneel back down...feel it again.  I can't figure out what in the world it is....

OH WAIT....IT'S THE BONES OF THE BACK OF MY PELVIS.  Who knew they were under there?  Certainly not me....don't get me wrong....I still have PLENTY of padding back there....I don't look like one of those dogs on the "donate here" cans at the pizza shop....just with some added pressure....you can feel em.

Anatomy class would've been soooo much easier thinner!  I could have learned on myself.....

Wow moments come at the most unexpected times.

Pam

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 10/3/08 2:24 am - Easton, PA
lol Pam - Great Wow moment! They do come in the most mysterious of ways don't they!
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 10/3/08 2:35 am
When I go for my consult, I am going to ask if they can roll up the excess skin and put it in my butt, breasts, and collar bones.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

keri2008
on 10/3/08 3:35 am - PA
What a wonderful and BIZARRE moment/WOW!  I can't imagine feeling a part of my body and not knowing instantly that it was another roll of fat I was bumping against.  Congrats on feeling your bones!!!!  I had a weird moment, don't think it's a wow - if it is I'm not sure it's good (but anyWAY) - I have no boobs (sorry to be graphic, do not continue reading if this offended you).  WHO knew my boobs were SOOOOO fat????????  DEAR GOD.  They are GONE.  Holy cow.  I don't know whether to be happy or sad.  I'd rather feel my bones I think.
Pam Hart
on 10/3/08 5:11 am - Easton, PA
ahhh....the boobs....Mine are still the same "size" per say - but they have to placed in my bra very similar to an oragami swan fashion.  I'm looking more and more like the one poster I read on here well before my surgery (I forget who said it) "They look like golf balls in tube socks"  Heck - I'm 27, no kids...and even mine look like that.  Se la vie.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 10/3/08 3:54 am - Boothwyn, PA
Still finding your way around your own body, eh Pam? Well, it is a whole new experience now that the extra padding is gone, and a GOOD experience!! My knees are what feel weird for me - they're both bionic and now I can feel all sorts of weird little bumps and stuff in them...kinda freaky, actually!

Now stop touching yourself and get back to work on that packing - its a never-ending job!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 10/3/08 5:12 am - Easton, PA
13 boxes today alone...plus cleaned all the cabinets that stuff came out of and counter tops and what not....it may be a never ending job - but it's ending for today!!  Wonder if I can find any more bones....

Pam
dit657
on 10/3/08 5:15 am - Boothwyn, PA
Let hubby scout around for them...its a lot more fun! Then again you're probably too tired from all that packing....

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 10/3/08 6:39 am - Easton, PA

On second thought....

Yup - it would be more fun!
CherylT
on 10/3/08 10:25 am - Perkasie, PA
Summin' similar happened to me today----I was lying down on the floor trying to stretch my back, and something hurt: it was my tailbone!!!

Woohoo! I actually hafta get a mat!!

Only you guys would understand how that makes me happy.

:)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views