Who no longer is in the 200's?

Dolores O.
on 10/3/08 6:22 am
Thanks Nicole.

My sisters and my mom are I think more excited then I am lol lol
It's funny.  They told me the minute I hit 199 we were going to have a party.  When I called them to tell them my news they went bonkers, LITERALLY.

So I think I will be demanding a little Red Lobster dinner/lunch on Sunday :D

Dolores~

keri2008
on 10/3/08 3:38 am - PA
YAYYYY!!  congrats!  do a BIG dance, how exciting!!!! 
Dolores O.
on 10/3/08 6:25 am
And what do we have here?  A NEWBIE.  Congrats!

Thank you so much.  I'm excited like you can't believe.  I weighed, I think, 189 or 198 when I graduated from high school 18 years ago...so this is amazing for me.  I have to scan all of my pictures from when I was overweight this weekend, possibly Sunday after church.

Dolores~

Laureen S.
on 10/3/08 3:59 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Congratulations Dolores, It is so Onderful being in the Ones!  You're doing an awesome job!

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Dolores O.
on 10/3/08 6:31 am
On October 3, 2008 at 10:59 AM Pacific Time, Laureen S. wrote:
Congratulations Dolores, It is so Onderful being in the Ones!  You're doing an awesome job!

Hugs, L
Thanks Laureen.  :)

I always imagined getting to Onederland again while going through this whole process, and even doubted I would get there.  All week I was discouraged because I've been working my butt off for the past few weeks running/jogging and walking and cutting out pretzels and crackers (my only real forms of carbs).

And then I weighed myself and out of nowhere those pesky 5 lbs just came off from the other day.
YIPEE.

And thank you all for saying I am doing an awesome job.  Sometimes I feel like a failure because I see people who had surgery after me have lost more then I have.  I know I shouldn't but, its been depressing me lol

But I know I can do this.  I achieved my first goal of getting to 199 and now I have to get to my first MAJOR goal of 160.  And then from there I will go back over where exactly I want to be in the future.

Dolores~

Laureen S.
on 10/3/08 4:00 am - Maple Shade, NJ
P.S.

Love your new avatar too!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

ladychief231
on 10/3/08 4:11 am - Douglassville, PA
Great job Delores!

I'm with you....today I made onderland as well. I've been at 199 for two days so it's official for me and today is exactly six months to the day of my surgery.

Best to you.
Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Pam Hart
on 10/3/08 6:22 am - Easton, PA
CONGRATS to you too Teresa!!  Happy 6 mos anniversary - what a great present!!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Dolores O.
on 10/3/08 6:34 am
On October 3, 2008 at 11:11 AM Pacific Time, ladychief231 wrote:
Great job Delores!

I'm with you....today I made onderland as well. I've been at 199 for two days so it's official for me and today is exactly six months to the day of my surgery.

Best to you.
Teresa
Teresa, Rachel and I are going to party together.  YIPEE!

Congrats Teresa.  Isn't it the most 'onederful' feeling?

And didnt you hate the scale stopping for those few days...uggghhhh it was torture.  I know we shouldn't be a slave to the scale, but sometimes, it validates all of the hard work we are putting into this process.

I worked my tail off for the first few months after surgery...then I got lax when my brother got diagnosed with cancer...so I stopped working out and just ate right thinking I would be ok.

Then I started coming back here and seeing people having surgery AFTER me (Like you) and losing more weight....it depressed me...I broke into tears for like an hour and vowed to get back on track, and I did. 

Now, it's on....no turning back for me.  I want to have a baby next year so I know I need to get in great shape. 

Dolores~

Dennis Belk
on 10/3/08 6:14 am - Philadelphia, PA
Fantastic Job Dizz,
See ya tomorrow!

Dennis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views