****Friday Roll Call****

DianeMarie
on 10/2/08 6:14 pm - Delmont, PA
Morning Everyone!

Friday finds me getting ready for work.  It's all I ever seem to do anymore LOL.  I shouldnt complain.  The OT has been nice.   Today I'll be doing two departments again.  The receiver is back in the hospital so I'll be doing his job again and mine.  I was supposed to be off for my birthday tomorrow but I'll be going in again to do his job.

I'm really getting excited here.  Wednesday is my LAST class and then they submit for the insurance approval!   I can't wait to have a date! 

After work today I need to get laundry done and clean.  This house is turning into a pig sty.  I think I"m the only one that ever cleans.  THAT is going to change!

Have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Patricia R.
on 10/2/08 7:18 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Diane,
Glad to hear you are in the homestretch for your pending surgery.  You have been such a trooper, and an inspiration so far.

Today has me exhausted.  Between the Phillies game and the debate last night, I am just plumb tuckered.  Too much excitement for one evening.  LOL

I am getting ready for work with those kiddos, then heading to my therapist's office for a session.  After that, I might drop in on my knitting group, as I have not been there in ages.  After that, I must get home to get my beauty sleep for tomorrow's OH Philly Event. 

Have a super day. 

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

jojobear98
on 10/2/08 8:16 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Today is the same as far as work......nothing exciting there. Then home to spend the evening with kids. It's my son's 9th birthday. So he will decide where he wants his dinner to be and then it's off to walmart to pick up a new bike for him. He wanted to go pick it out himself instead of me picking it! LOL

And thats it for tonight. Then a busy weekend ahead!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Pam Hart
on 10/2/08 8:36 pm - Easton, PA
Morning all!

I am going to the store after work to pick up some cleaning supplies.  Then I am going to my parents house to drop off some clothes my MIL thinks my mom will like (I don't think she will nor do I think they will fit - but if they don't they go to barix....) and pick up boxes from her house to pack.

When I get home I am packing and cleaning. I did not do the cleaning yesterday - so I have more today.  I have off tonight so it is good that I will be able to just work right through and not start a room and not be able to fini**** or whatever (hence why I need the cleaning supplies at the store!)

That's how the majority of my day will be spent - cleaning and packing and what not.  Then in the evening we may go BACK to my parents house in order to visit with them....and maybe get a dinner out of the deal so after cleaning all day I don't have to cook too :)

Then it will be home to bed so I can get some sleep and continue the packing/cleaning fiasco tomorrow.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 10/2/08 9:33 pm - Easton, PA
Happy Birthday (A day early) Diane!

I am at work today 6-4. I over did it a bit yesterday and am sore today. I will try and take it slower and easier so I am in the best possible condition for tomorrow! Really looking forward to seeing everyone! I should be the one in my spiffy yellow pilgrimage shirt, as long as I remember to dig it out! lol brain still isn't working "up to par".

This weekend other then the OH event has me resting and cleaning. Then hopefully starting to decorate the house for Halloween! It's October now so I think that I can get away with it.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Liz
bubble273
on 10/2/08 9:53 pm - Levittown, PA
YEAH, it's Friday!!!   Good morning everyone.

Well, I've just finished scraping a full page of stickers off of my hardwood floors.  Connor just came in the computer room and said, "Mom, I put stickers on the floor and they won't come off."  Helloooooooooooo, he's 8 years old.  What the hell was he thinking.  So there I go into the living room having to scrape the floor.  It wasn't that difficult.  But I don't need him doing that kind of stuff when I'm trying to sell my house.  Gee wiz....what are kids thinking.  I guess they're really not.  He said, "Oh, it was for decoration."  ON THE FLOOR?????

Soon I will drop him off at school.  I will come back and spend some time in my office working.  And then I'm off to a 2 o'clock job in Northeast Philly.  Tonight I have no plans.  I was supposed to hang with my cousin out in Collegeville to see her friend's band, but with the OH event tomorrow, it will be too much.  I would feel like as soon as I got there, that I would have to turn back so that I can get enough sleep.  Plus, I don't really have the money to drive an hour there and an hour back and spend money on drinks, as I have two weddings to attend in the next few weeks and have to save those pennies.  I need to hit the lotto!!!  But as my dad would say, "You have to play to win."   LOL

Well, have a great Friday.  Can't wait to see everybody tomorrow.  Conshy, here we come!!!!

Karen

dit657
on 10/2/08 9:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Happy Birthday Diane !! Hope you have a great birthday in spite of having to work. And congratulations on making it thru your insurance requirements so you can finally get that all important and wonderful surgery date! I know it seems like its taking forever sometimes but in the end you'll be happy you've done all this prep work - I know I was. Can't wait to read your post that you've gotten your date!!

I'm at work again - make a full week this week - wow! Its going to be another quiet day, tho, so I'll have to find some things to fill my time other than shopping on line! I went on to that VitaCost website and ordered some protein bars for my cruise but 2 boxes are backordered and I don't know if they'll arrive in time, so I may have to go to the store anyway.

Tomorrow is my hubby's 70th birthday - we're having some of his family over and I'm making lasagna, salad and having an ice cream cake for him. Guess I'll be dissecting my lasagna and eating what I can from it. I'm making a side dish of meatballs so I can have those...

Not much else going on for me today - hope everyone has a great day - GO PHILLIES!!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tanya72100
on 10/2/08 11:02 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Today, im tired. The BF and i were up late chatting on the phone. Sometimes I hate living so far from him. I miss him. I cant wait till we finally move in Feb!

Im going shopping after work. Is it 4:30 yet? LOL

Not much besides that. My gf is spending the night at my house so she doesnt get up at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow morning!

My life is so damn exciting!!

Melanie B.
on 10/3/08 2:04 am - Doylestown, PA
Greetings PAers....

today I feel like crap. I have a headache and feel woozy. Last night my intestines were making the most god awful sounds, I've never heard anything like it.

It sucks I haven't felt really good for about 10 days now I still think it's the food transition and nothing more than that. I just hope it goes away soon.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the big soiree at the Marriott.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views