2 year surgiversary

retta0426
on 10/3/08 2:15 am - Middletown, PA
Nicole,
You are such an inspiration!!! What a wonderful post, you brought tears to my eyes this morning/afternoon.
By the way, next weekend might work. My daughter is leaving to go see her fiance graduate boot camp, with my mom, in the only car we have. So, I have to see what I can do for transportation, but I'm working on it. (My niece is going to try to get the tire fixed on hers by then so I can use her car, cross fingers)
I know I will be working at Penney's both saturday and sunday, but if you can arrange something in the evening, after 6:30 either night, that would be great! (Friday, after 5:30)
Enjoy your weekend, wish I could be there with everyone!
Nicole0216
on 10/3/08 3:54 am - Lancaster, PA
thanks i will let ya know about next weekend.
Laureen S.
on 10/3/08 3:56 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Nicole,

Congratulations on your 2nd Surgiversary! 

I want to thank you and congratulate you on being a person who shares with us the ups and downs of this journey and the encouragement and honesty of your posts.  I'm happy to know you, as are many others here.  Thanks!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nicole0216
on 10/3/08 4:18 am - Lancaster, PA
thanks i am so glad to know you as well.
bubble273
on 10/3/08 9:36 am - Levittown, PA
Wow, Nicole!!!  That was an awesome post.  I know how proud of yourself you must be.  So many great accomplishments.  I love that on your list you put "flirt".  I love it!!! Made me giggle.

Congratulations on 2 years out!!!  Keep up the awesome job.

Karen

Nicole0216
on 10/3/08 9:40 am - Lancaster, PA
Thanks I think we are both doing pretty darn good.
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/5/08 2:59 am - PA
NIcole - You are amazing!! Congrats and Happy 2 year Surgiversary!!
Sorry for the belated wishes but I haven't been online and I'm just catching up on posts now. Wish I could have met you yesterday :)  Anyway, Happy Surgiversary again!!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views