OH Event walk before?

ShaunainHarleysville
on 10/2/08 10:37 am - Harleysville, PA
Anyone into meeting up at the OH event at around 7:30 to walk around the building for 30 minutes or so?  We'll be sitting ALL day and the walk might be a way to get some exercise in before the "sit-in".  We can roll with a comfy pace will prevent sweating and smelling bad  all day.  Anyone?  Dennis and I will be there at 7:20 am in my white Mariner Hybrid SUV.  We'll shoot to be as close to the front door as possible.

Shauna
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
Jackie Smith
on 10/2/08 10:55 am - Coatesville, PA
I may meet up with the two of you.  7:20am close to the front door.
Jackie
ShaunainHarleysville
on 10/2/08 10:58 am - Harleysville, PA
Looking forward to it Jackie!
Shauna
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Dennis Belk
on 10/2/08 12:11 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Jackie,
This is a pilgrimage and we are sooooo ready!
To have a blast!
See ya there,

Dennis
Patricia R.
on 10/2/08 12:58 pm - Perry, MI
I like that idea.  I will attempt to get there in time.  I need to Mapquest the directions tonight to be sure I get there at all.  See you Saturday.  Go Phillies!!!!!!!!!       Go OH!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 10/2/08 9:27 pm - Easton, PA
Shauna - I'll do my best to get there early! I am still moving rather slow but can at least greet as you lap me! lol

Looking forward to seeing everyone! Not sure how I am going to hold up but I'll be there with bells on!

Liz
joldaker
on 10/2/08 10:35 pm - West Bradford, PA
I am totally up for a walk. I also  have to mapquest this today so I know what time to leave in the am. See you all there bright and early.

Jen

::: can hardly contain her excitment::::
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
ShaunainHarleysville
on 10/3/08 4:51 am - Harleysville, PA
I am totally looking forward to seeing you Liz!  Slow and deliberate, but there~!
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Hambear
on 10/3/08 12:37 am - Millsboro, DE
Shauna, Debbie Ross and I will be there with a group from Delaware. We won't be there early enough to walk but we hope to see you guys there. We hope not to get lost. We have map quest, directions from Debbie's husband and a GSP. See you all there. Joanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views