Remember Deprivation?

keri2008
on 10/2/08 9:13 pm - PA
Thanks for posting this again.  I'll use it to work the brain.  So I'll have my "tool" and something for the brain since they didn't operate on that.  Can't change something with the same consciousness that created so thanks for giving me some "new" consciousness to focus on.  It's great to have you posting on the boards!

Keri
EileenWalton
on 10/2/08 10:53 pm
WOW....I honestly don't know what else to say....just WOW.  Do you have any idea how thi****s home with so many of us.  Thanks so much for sharing.
Eileen

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/08 11:07 pm
Shauna

I will print this out to keep in my scrap book of the journey I am on it was a great read this morning and made me THINK and even tear up a little. I sat here shaking my head thinking I can relate to that yep she said that right ...

Thank you for being someone that is a role model to us that are new in the successing game....

I don't feel so deprived meeting wonderful people on this journey.  
IdaMae D.
on 10/3/08 4:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Shauna,
We still have this saved on our computer to pull up on occasion.

Gene has his appointment with the Plastic Surgeon that was going to do his surgery w/insurance, they are going to talk about the cost, so if it's reasonable he's going ahead with it as soon as I'm able to take care of him

I had my informational session at Jeanes for WLS, Amanda (the person that does all the scheduling) asked me why I came to the session, she told me I probably know more than what was presented. I told her I did but I want to go through the entire process, so I'll be making an appointment to have a consultations with Dr. Kowalski after my Hysterectomy on the 10th. Probably within the next 3 weeks Things are looking good for the WLS, Amanda told me I won't have any problems with our insurance - but then again how many times has that been said

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views