Me.... Doing a 5k?? YES!

Pam Hart
on 10/2/08 11:21 am - Easton, PA
oh heather....
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/08 4:06 am
good for you Mary!!!   what a great reason to do a 5K. 
Mary Benford
on 10/2/08 4:55 am - Emmaus, PA
Thanks, it's a cause that hits home!  that's for sure!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/08 5:33 am
Yes it does!
dit657
on 10/2/08 4:24 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Mary - that's wonderful!! We'll be cheering you on in our hearts.

Best bumper sticker I've ever seen for breast cancer awareness was 'Save The Ta-Ta's!' - Priceless!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Mary Benford
on 10/2/08 4:56 am - Emmaus, PA
I've seen that as well!   And thanks!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

jackie j
on 10/2/08 8:39 am - Glenmoore, PA
Mary, here's a great website for breast cancer t-shirts etc.   Congrats on stepping up to another milestone.  You go girl!   http://www.speakupdesigns.com/breast-cancer-awareness-t-shir ts.html

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

bubble273
on 10/2/08 8:22 am - Levittown, PA
WOOOHOOO is right!!  That is great, Mary.  And for such a great cause.  I wish you all the best with your run/walk. I know you'll do great!!

Karen

J. M.
on 10/2/08 9:50 am
THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is such an incredible feeling! Let me know if you want any suggestions with training up.

You will do great!!!!!

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 10/2/08 11:24 am - Easton, PA
Congratulations on the 5k mary!  My first was the one on 4th of july and it was just incredible.  I sped walked most of it with some bursts of jogging intermittently.  Once we move I have plans to restart running training and hopefully be running one some time next year.

And your new avatar is FABULOUS!!  I didn't recognize the small avatar on the message board and had to look at the name - and once I opened the post - I could obviously tell it was you - and you look GREAT (as always anyways....)

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views