Pam or any other healthcare worker...

jojobear98
on 10/2/08 3:36 am - Gettysburg, PA
As I am preggo now....... I am increasing in size. Since my surgery was 4 years ago, all my bigger sized scrubs are long gone. Does anyone have any scrub pants in medium and/or large to help a waddling ass out??? LOL.  I didn't know if anyone still has some other sizes laying around.

I am willing to send some bucks your way for them. Just hate to spend money on brand new ones or maternity ones for only a few months. I mostly need pants. Most of my tops are jackets so I can leave them open with a solid preggo shirt underneath.

Thanks in advance.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/08 3:59 am, edited 10/2/08 4:41 am
I don't have any, but I know that I have seen scrubs at the good will a lot...and very cheap.  If no one can help you out, you may want to check them out.

Heather
NANCYL
on 10/2/08 4:24 am - PHILA, PA
Hi from one preggo to another......
I am presently in my medium scrub pants going into my large (even though I only gain 4 pounds) once my waddling ass gets bigger I will be happy to pass them down. I will also ask in work if anyone else has any . BTW we have a women the "scrub lady" that sells them for $15.00 a set I can get you her #

Nancy
jojobear98
on 10/2/08 4:45 am - Gettysburg, PA
Thanks.......I appreciate it. I would like her number. You can message it to me.

Pam Hart
on 10/2/08 11:30 am - Easton, PA

Good luck...I unfortunately do not have any of my other scrubs left....I gave them away to people at work as I was shrinking out of them.

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jojobear98
on 10/2/08 8:20 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Thanks guys, just thought I would try and mooch here before I go out and get some things. I swear this baby has me popping out so quick. I will be waddling around in no time at this rate! LOL

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views