L:  WW pizza
S:  Cottage cheese
S:  apple
D:  WW Chicken Tuscany
S:  Fudge pop

HG
Liz R.
on 10/2/08 12:25 am - Easton, PA
Hello! I am 21 months out and my plan: *NOTE* this is not the average meal but I am still on the surgical diet of very low fat and well no meats are really agreeing with me.

B: 1/2 english muffin 1 medium banana
S: fage yogurt
L: orzo with feta cheese and spinach
S: cheese and crackers
D: not sure yet - have to pull something out of the freezer - maybe fish
S: protein shake (hopefully it sits well!)

dit657
on 10/2/08 1:04 am - Boothwyn, PA
I'm ready to eat everything today including the kitchen sink!! I HATE this time of month and wi**** would just go away - I'm over 50 now - don't need the stinking thing...and I'm really out of sorts today so I'm winging it...

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
keri2008
on 10/2/08 2:51 am - PA
I am still having "upset" so I am taking it easy.....LOL.  But I AM going to stop and get yummy pops at GIANT this PM (thanks HG!).

B. - 1/4 cup fage, 1 scoop vanilla protein, 6 oz. of skim milk (23g)
S - Tea and crystal light
L - Homemade low-fat potato soup with chicken and cheese (20g)
S - Pudding with protein powder (10)
D - Seared Scallops and Spinach Salad (recipe from Susan Maria Leach) (20)
TOTAL:  70 g
Goal:  73 g (IF, and that's a big IF, I get it all in)
Pam Hart
on 10/2/08 3:08 am - Easton, PA

11 mos out....and HG while I was out running my errands I thought to myself....oooh, no one started the meal post...I should do that when I get home.  You beat me to it - which is a good thing cause I forgot by the time I did get home (early onset alzheimers is horrible....lol)

B:  2 Cheesesticks 16gm
S:  3/4 cup FF ricotta cheese (never ate it at work last night...to busy even for that) 30gm
L:  Greek Yogurt 18gm
S:  S.B protein bar 10gm
Then I will be home for the rest of the day AND awake as it is my night off.  I normally don't know when I am eating or what...but this time I do know it will include the following:

4ish ounces burger w/ cheese 35ish gms
Greek yogurt 18gm
SF Toffee from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (one piece...hubby brought me home a surprise and it will be my evening treat)
And there will be a protein dinner of sorts which I have yet to figure out.

So in a 24 hour period that will be 127 gm.....plus dinner....which sounds like a lot...but if you take into consideration  I will be a wake for 27ish hours depending on when I nap....and you are supposed to eat every 3-4 hours....instead of the normal 5-6 meals I should have between 10-12 meals and am supposed to come close to double my protein amount (as per the nuts who finally understand what I am talking about when I mention this....) I'm right about on target.  Assuming I get it all in.  Normally by late afternoon I'm so over tired and just plain tired of eating....I don't eat much from about 3pm on....which is not good....

There's MY rant for the day!

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Lesley G.
on 10/2/08 3:57 am - Allegan, MI
I am 5 weeks and 3 days out, so I'm in the soft foods stage now.  Here's my plan for the day:

B: 1/2 c. Cottage cheese, 12 g.

L: 3 oz. sirloin, 1/2 c. chopped tomatoes, 1 tbls Newman's light Balsamic, 26 g.

S: SF pudding cup, 1 g.

D: 3 oz cod, 1/4 c. steamed zucchini, 19 g.

s: Greek yogurt with SF syrup, 11 g.

That's 68 grams, which is a little low.  I may add in another protein-rich snack in the afternoon.  I forgot to bring string cheese with me to work, so I just have the SF pudding, which is not a lot of protein.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views