***Thursday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 10/1/08 7:29 pm - Perry, MI
Good Thursday Morning Everyone,
How about those Phillies?  I was a wreck during the 9th inning.  I really get upset when it gets as close as it did. 

Anywho, I got some cleaning done in my bedroom yesterday.  I also got half the tests marked completely, and almost finished the other half last night. 

So, today has me heading to school to teach those darlings, and finish grading their tests.  After school, I am heading to the mall to get my son a T-shirt, the one that says the Phillies are the N.L. East Champs.  I want to get it in the mail to him so he can hopefully have it by Saturday.  If I send it Priority mail, he just might get it. 

Then, tonight, the Phillies game, what else? 

Have a terrific day.  It is supposed to be nice today weather wise.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

CherylT
on 10/1/08 7:45 pm - Perkasie, PA

What is all the hubbub about the Phillies? Are they headed for the World Series?

<----Has to watch more sports.

Today I have to work---please God let there be help there for me today---Tuesday I had to open the whole dept. myself and I had no idea how to do it....I swear, this job is "thou shalt train thyself".....for chicken feed at that. Ok enough whining. I have to do my step n sweat and get the kids up and get my butt to work, then I have art class, then I'm OFF 'til Monday, Thank God. I have to study over the weekend for two tests, and next week I am scheduled for nights. I think that will be easier on me.

love to you all...have a good one!

:)

Pam Hart
on 10/1/08 7:50 pm - Easton, PA
<------- doesn'****ch much sports either....so don't worry about it.  All I know is the mets blew it towards the end....and I only know that from my father and brothers.
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Pam Hart
on 10/1/08 7:46 pm - Easton, PA
I'M COLD!  Despite the 60 ounces of hot decaf tea, my long sleeve shirt under my scrubs and my scrub jacket - I feel like I might as well be walking around in a bikini.  Work people didn't believe me, until I touched one of them and they couldn't believe it.

Today when I get home I must get some cleaning done.  The house is a disaster area as we are packing and letting the cleaning go by the wayside....and now on Monday my current landlord is bringing a perspective renter over....they know it will be disorganized with our packing, but it at least needs to be presentable!

I will be making a crock pot dinner so that will be easy - set it and forget it.

Other than that - I'm not doing much of anything.

Enjoy your day!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
shoutjoy
on 10/1/08 7:47 pm - Culpeper, VA
Good morning! 

Sometimes I get my greatest insprations very early in the mornings.  This morning was no exception.  So at 4:30 this morning I was going through closets lol.  Today is OT for my right hand.  Got my cast off on Monday but still sore.  I am trying to get motivated to clean but it hurts to do that.  I have a few friends who have said they were willing to help, but I can't pay them.  I have to find a tactful way to tell them that. 

I have been neglecting my exercise lately.  Not good!  I need to get down in the basement and at least get on the stationary bike if nothing else. 

Anyway, not much else for the day.

Paula
jojobear98
on 10/1/08 8:09 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good morning........

Today will be busy at work, as I will be all alone in the office. The other girl's son broke his wrist at football last night and she must take him to ortho today to get cast. So it's taking care of patients, answering phones, and all the front desk stuff for me today! But that will make the day go fast! I hope!

Then tonight I will go and pick up my sons birthday cake. Tomorrow is his 9th birthday. He is at his dad's today so I want to go get it today so it's here for him tomorrow. I called him last night and he wants chocolate cale with chocolate icing! YIKES! No cake for me! LOL

Other than that it will be home to do some chores and relax and watch some TV. Hope everyone has a great day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Lesley G.
on 10/1/08 8:23 pm - Allegan, MI
Good morning!

I was up early today and I think it's the cold that woke me up -- I left my bedroom windows open last night and woke up FREEZING, even under a down quilt.  I guess the summer is really over.

Today I'm going into my office in the morning, and then in the afternoon I have to go see the sleep doctor (ugh!) for a six-month follow up appt, so after that I'm going to work from home.  I'm going to go to the gym and get in my 30 minutes of cardio, and then tonight is my first yoga class of the fall.  I'm very excited for that -- I haven't been to yoga since the spring and I do miss it.

Have a good day all,
Lesley
KimZ
on 10/1/08 9:04 pm - PA

GM gang - Still in Atlanta for two more days this week.  Back in the hotel now after 2 hours in the gym this morning.  Heading over to the office soon to put in my 12 hours.  These long days are killing me!  In the afternoon I'll talk to the kids  on the phone and then again tonight back to the hotel.  Can't wait for this week to be over so I can see all of you guys on Saturday.  I have missed the group.

Kim Z

Liz R.
on 10/1/08 9:22 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Everyone. I am back at work this morning 6-4. Followed up with the surgeon yesterday. He said that I am healing well and that the pain will subside in the next week or 2. It is just the normal lap. healing process.

Should be a busy day at work today - which I like because it makes it go faster.

Everyone seems to be cleaning! I still can't do most of it because it hurts to bend over. Chris is going to have to do the bathrooms and vaccum at some point. I did straighten the kitchen last night. The dining room looks like a bomb went off as all of the halloween decorations are on the table/chairs and every square inch! Maybe we will start decorating sunday and get some of that stuff out of there!

I did FINALLY buy my ticket for saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

make it a great thursday!

Liz
dit657
on 10/1/08 10:02 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone - Trish, I'll have to lock you and my mom in a rubber room if the Phil's keep going into the 9th inning like that!! She was a nervous wreck as well - my husband kept saying 'don't worry - he'll get out of it' and he did. Big thing is they won - now on to the next game.

I tried finishing the wallpaper in the bathroom last night but of course didn't have enough, so I'm hoping and praying that I can find the same pattern on line today to buy another roll. Its only one wall but those double rolls just don't have as much as you think they should, plus all the waste in having to match the pattern. It looks good - just need to be able to fini**** now.

My 36 year old nephew showed up at the house last night at 10:00 - he had driven up from FLA over the last day and a half and asked if he could spend the night at our house before going on to his next destination. We said that was fine and visited with him for a while.

Tonight its off to the grocery store, some cleaning and hopefully exercise. Work will be quiet and slow again today, but I am taking hubby out to lunch for his birthday, so that'll be a nice break in my day.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views