OMG! I DID IT

rachelstarr
on 10/1/08 12:22 pm - PA
Yup I hit Onederland today! I cant believe it....im so happy! I cant ever remember being under 200lbs b4. I am so happy i want to cry. I have been keep on track with eating the right thigns and working out 5 days a week. I can see my weight goal getting closer and closer!

Oh also i have a ticket for the OH event in Philly. I can no longer use it cuz i forgot i have a my sisters anniversary partying this weekend and i will be having out of town guest in my house. If anyone wants it....please msg me or email me...i dont want money for the tickets, just take it and enjoy.

[email protected]

Pam Hart
on 10/1/08 12:26 pm - Easton, PA
Congrats!  ONEderland is always a great town to be in!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jovigirl
on 10/1/08 12:45 pm - washington, NJ
WooHoo way to go Rachel.

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

Nicole0216
on 10/1/08 12:46 pm - Lancaster, PA
awesome job!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/1/08 12:47 pm
Good for you Rachel!!!
Patricia R.
on 10/1/08 2:42 pm - Perry, MI

Way to go, That is the way to do it.  Keep up the good work.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

J. M.
on 10/1/08 8:52 pm
Welcome to Onederland!!!!!!  Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Jen   

dit657
on 10/1/08 9:51 pm - Boothwyn, PA
That's fantastic!! Awesome job - it has to feel incredible to have hit another major milestone like that - congratulations!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Shan08
on 10/1/08 9:54 pm - the Skook, PA

WOW!! That's so awesome... and quite inspiring!
I'm happy for you! 

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
keri2008
on 10/1/08 10:46 pm - PA
Congratulations Rachel!!!  YAY you!  have someone take a picture of you while you are thinking about all your happiness about hitting Onderland.  Then keep the pic with you.  When you're having a rough moment pull it out to remind yourself of all that joy - and the hard work that paid off!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views