UPDATE ON MY FRIEND JOHN

Andy Kovatch
on 10/1/08 2:00 am - York, PA
First off, I wanted to thank those that were kind enough to put my friend John in their thoughts and prayers.  They may have helped.  I just got off the phone with him and he seems to be in good spirits.  He had a bunch of tests done and all seems to be okay right now.  He's waiting for the results of a test from this morning and if that comes back good, then he may be released from the hospital as early as tomorrow.

He's a huge Phillies fan and at least he'll be able to watch them on TV this afternoon, as they have a 3 pm start today in game one of the playoffs.  I told him about my post on here and all the well wishes he received and he was floored.  It just showed what truly incredible people I can call my friends that are on this board.  Thanks again.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

EileenWalton
on 10/1/08 2:15 am
Glad to see his is progressing well.  Thanks for the update. 
Eileen

tammypa
on 10/1/08 3:34 am - Philadelphia, PA
Andy,
Please tell John we will keep him in our thoughts and prayers.
Tammy
Pam Hart
on 10/1/08 3:49 am - Easton, PA
Thanks for the update Andy - we will continue to think of him and his family - along with you of course.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 10/1/08 4:00 am - Perry, MI
Thanks for the update, Andy.  I hope he continues to improve, and make the lifestyle changes necessary to ensure a long and healthy life.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

oobiebus
on 10/1/08 4:18 am - pottstown, PA
Andy,Thats wonderful news,Hopefully he is home and recovering quickly! prayers will still be sent his way!Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Laureen S.
on 10/1/08 4:30 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Andy,

Thanks for the update, the prayers and thoughts will continue for him to regain his total health, maybe you can get him to attend the next Pilgrimage to see what a good time people have post-WLS. . .

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bcutekitty
on 10/1/08 5:36 am - Philadelphia, PA
Andy,glad to hear John is feeling better

Jan K.
on 10/1/08 7:21 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Ahh, the power of prayer from the believers of The Who Is Is and  Who is known by many names in every tongue.

Good to hear and thanks for the update.

jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

bubble273
on 10/1/08 8:09 am - Levittown, PA
Andy,

That is great news!!!  I'm glad our thoughts and prayers helped.  I will continue to think of you and John and his family.

Take care.

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views