Question about Saturday and Food?

Melanie B.
on 10/1/08 2:08 am - Doylestown, PA
Being so new I dont really "go out" to eat. Does anyone know if there are weigtloss freindly food options for Saturday or am I lugging my little Igloo with me?

joldaker
on 10/1/08 2:25 am - West Bradford, PA
Seeing that you are only one month out I would stick to soups, cottage cheese, and stuff like that. I am certian you will find stuff to eat but plan ahead incase you get up there and dont.

See you Saturday

Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
tracyb330
on 10/1/08 2:34 am - Temple, PA
I was thinking the same thing. They say lunch is provided. You would think it would be wls friendly but I am not sure. I plan on drinking my protein drink on the way and packing a few snacks. I wish we could see a lunch menu. I can eat nuts so that's easy to pack.

I can't wait to see you Saturday. I'm sure you've changed since I've seen you.

Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 10/1/08 3:16 am, edited 10/1/08 3:19 am
DS on 09/27/23
Hello to all of you who are coming to the Philly event!

I'm the Event Coordinator and work with the hotels to try and get wls friendly food. Here's a brief look at lunch for Saturday: Assorted breads/rolls, field green & endive salad, lowfat dressings on side, sliced deli meats and cheeses, produce to accompany, lowfat cottage cheese, sliced fruits. Beverages to include coffee, decaf, iced tea, herbal hot teas. Sugar subs and lowfat condiments, creamers. Looks like there may also be a sugar free dessert of chocolate pudding parfait also.

I hope this helps you all so that you can plan.  I try to make it friendly to as many attendees as I can.  We have those same beverages in the morning and in the afternoon, besides with lunch.

Can't wait to see you all!  This is going to be such fun! The events team loves to meet you and make some new friends!

Sincerely,
Kim Gyurina

Melanie B.
on 10/1/08 3:58 am - Doylestown, PA
On October 1, 2008 at 10:16 AM Pacific Time, kim_inca7 wrote:
Hello to all of you who are coming to the Philly event!

I'm the Event Coordinator and work with the hotels to try and get wls friendly food. Here's a brief look at lunch for Saturday: Assorted breads/rolls, field green & endive salad, lowfat dressings on side, sliced deli meats and cheeses, produce to accompany, lowfat cottage cheese, sliced fruits. Beverages to include coffee, decaf, iced tea, herbal hot teas. Sugar subs and lowfat condiments, creamers. Looks like there may also be a sugar free dessert of chocolate pudding parfait also.

I hope this helps you all so that you can plan.  I try to make it friendly to as many attendees as I can.  We have those same beverages in the morning and in the afternoon, besides with lunch.

Can't wait to see you all!  This is going to be such fun! The events team loves to meet you and make some new friends!

Sincerely,
Kim Gyurina

Thanks Kim!

sounds like there will be enough selection for even my persnickity pouch!

Patricia R.
on 10/1/08 4:05 am - Perry, MI
Thank you for posting this.  I am relieved to see it is okay for my needs.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

DarDar
on 10/1/08 5:41 am - exton, PA
Yeah, looks good to me too.  Thanks for posting this.

DarDar
339/197/124 (yeah...right)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views