Daily Plate

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/08 10:15 pm
I am two years out and really focusing on my proteins.....fighting the carb demons on a daily basis.  But, I have found that bringing a bag of sf popsicles with me to work is really helping with the carbs AND with the grazing.

B:  Egg white, turkey sausage, cheese, half light english muffin
S:  Cheese
L:  Tuna, apple sauce
D:  Turkey burger with cheese,  baked winter squash
S:  SF fudge pop

Decaf with skim
Crystal light
sf crush, dr. pepper and rootbeer popsicles....very yummy

HG
dit657
on 9/30/08 10:20 pm - Boothwyn, PA
7 1/2 months out and fighting a lot of 'head hunger' because work is so slow right now and I have a lot of free time on my hands...not good. Goal is 73 grams protein for me...

B:  Matrix Protein Shake w/1% milk = 30
S:  4 oz lo-fat cottage cheese w/TLC crackers = 13
L:  Ham & Cheese on WW Flatbread; SF Pudding = 24
S:  Banana w/Simply Jiff PB = 8
D:  Not sure yet...
S:  ???

One cup decaf w/powdered creamer; lots of water...

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
keri2008
on 9/30/08 10:30 pm - PA
Five weeks out today!  LOL.  I am struggling with my upset tummy/GERD but the Prevacid is starting to work.  The only thing I'm really "enjoying" is the hot tea and popsicles, i haven't had those (or seen them!) HG but I'm stopping tonight on my way home to see if I can get them.

B: 1/4 c f/f ricotta w/1T s/f blackberry jelly (7g)
S: 1/2 c f/f - s/f pudding (10g)
L: 2 oz. canned chicken, 1/2 oz. cheese, 1/4 c blck beans, 2T fage mixed with salsa (18g)
S: 1/4 fage with protein powder (17g)
D: Shelly's baked ricotta (18g)
S: ice pop (2g)
72g total, goal 70g

Lots of water, crystal lite lemonade and cherry/pomegranate (YUM!).

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/08 10:33 pm
I either got them at Redner's or Giant.  They are SO good!
Pam Hart
on 9/30/08 10:34 pm - Easton, PA
11 mos out....I am grazing at work when people put stuff out and need to stop it now....And work has been hellish lately so I need to pack things I can eat without having to really think about chewing and what not - hence the lunch idea

B:  Lean Pocket breakfast 10gm
S:  2 cheesesticks 16gm
L:  6 ounces Greek Yogurt w/ berries 18gm
S:  3/4 cup ricotta cheese 30gm
D:  ??  Figure that out when I get home

74 w/o dinner
Goal is 70
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
GinaB308
on 10/1/08 3:16 am - PA
Hey Pam and PA

A guy in the office brought in a box of dark choc. covered pretzels with halloween jimmies on them.  I have had two today!!!  I do not dump, don't feel great but i don't dump.............darn it!  I have also discovered that I have a thing for reeses peanut butter cups; my period really sucked last week and i had one a day!  I know better i just need to get back to the board and start journaling my menu to make myself accountable.  I hit the gym really hard at least 4 days a week even with my busy schedule and I am still loosing (slowly).  I really don't think i have anything left to loose nor do I want to loose anymore.  I hope the Saturday support mtgs become a reality, I miss the group!

B:  2 choc. covered pretzels(at least I'm honest)  ? protein LOL
S:  cheese stic and RF triscuits 8.5g
L:  slice of meatloaf and broccoli  20 ish
S:  cheeses stick and RF  triscuits
D:  steak and broccoli   30 ish
s:  Kashi go lean and skim

I think i need to buy some SF fudgsicles to substitute my chocolate treats  HG's popsicles sound yummy!

Gina

Pam Hart
on 10/1/08 3:52 am - Easton, PA
Hang in there Gina!!

It's not easy learning how to cope after the initial phase "wears off" but we'll figure it out.  I've had things I shouldn't have either....have gotten quite ill feeling afterwards but not true dumping.  I haven't had a lot of it - and I don't want to find out how much is "to much" to make me dump.

Lesson learned - move on and forward!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bcutekitty
on 9/30/08 11:07 pm - Philadelphia, PA
HG do you make your breakfast before you leave or buy it somewhere my morning are crazy dont have time so i always eat cereal which isnt good to do it everyday but it is qiuck

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/08 11:32 pm
I take the stuff with me (packed the night before) and make breakfast at work.  I like the Jimmy Dean D-Lights...I like the english muffin and turkey sausage one.  Over all, not too bad, but not an every day thing either.  260 calories, 7 grams of fat, 18 grams of protein, 30 carbs (but I only eat 1/2 the muffin so you can subtract those carbs).  I barely give myself enough time to get dressed and out the door in the morning....don't get up early enought to actually make and eat breakfast at home.  I get to work by 7:30 so that works for me.

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views