Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Wednesday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/30/08 8:43 pm - Pottstown, PA
Hello!

Woke up with a migraine this am...will be doing my workout this evening! I'll post it later.

Hope everyone else has a great one!!!

What is on your excersise agenda today?????

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 9/30/08 9:56 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Headache could be due to the weather - I woke up with an achey back, which can be attributed to hanging wallpaper last night or my TOM approaching this week, so I hit the snooze (several times) and stayed in bed. I did walk the dog, but its so stinking dark out now in the AM that we didn't go too far - he gets skitzy when he can't see and hears strange noises.

Tonight I'll finish the wallpaper and do the clean-up from that - that'll be my work-out for today.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
CherylT
on 9/30/08 10:34 pm, edited 9/30/08 10:35 pm - Perkasie, PA
My left eye has pinkeye or some craziness, which is a big PITA, but anyhoo...

Doing Disco Sweat today, off work but I have to mow the lawn and drag myself to anatomy class, it was getting so monotonous on Monday I left early...never did that before. And I have to write a paper for art history class today.

Good news----the scale finally moved!!!! Three pounds!!!

:)

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/08 12:11 am - Eastern, PA
Good Morning Everybody.

I'm in for 50 minutes on the elliptical this morning, then free weights over lunch. I was running a little late this AM and had to cut my time a bit.

I think I'm going to all free weights for a while. I'm really enjoying that workout.
Mary Benford
on 10/1/08 12:14 am - Emmaus, PA
BEEFCAKE

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Laureen S.
on 10/1/08 12:20 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hope the headache subsides quickly. . .

Warm up, weight training, cardio = 1.75 hours at the gym tonight after work.

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Andy Kovatch
on 10/1/08 12:33 am - York, PA
Well, after last month's meeting, I had decided to start training and try to run the Baltimore 1/2 marathon on October 11th afterall.  However, much to my dismay, when I went to register on-line, I found out that it was sold out.  There is a waiting list, but there are like 500 people already on it.

So, I have redirected my focus to the Philadelphia Marathon in November.  That means at least 10 miles a day on the treadmill for the next couple weeks and then I'll hit the pavement and increase my distance in time.  Today, it's a minimum of 10 miles on the treadmill with hopes of 13 if my legs feel up to it.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

ladychief231
on 10/1/08 12:42 am - Douglassville, PA
Good Morning All,

I joined a new 24 hour gym in Phoenixville over the weekend. It's called SNAP fitness and it's great. So early this morning I was there all by myself . I did 15 min. on the eliptical. Weight training legs and abs.

Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

rita61677
on 10/1/08 1:00 am - Philadelphia, PA
so far today - i did 30 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes of step aerobics - i'm trying to build up my stamina so that i can take the step aerobics instructur test in a few months. ialso leg weight training. i have to get back down there today for abs.
Dianne P.
on 10/1/08 1:07 am - DE
Me, Me, Me, I have been to the gym at 5 a.m. today did 4 miles on the bike and a hour lifting weights. Feels Good !
Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views