Sat Dinner on site or off??

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/08 11:20 pm
Ramon,

I am not doing the dinner as I am heading to Atlantic City for a party afterwards..But wanted to tell  you if you can get into the city I wold really check out the Liberty Bell also there is allot to see that us locals may not even take advantage of...there is Betsy Ross' House,Ben Franklin's grave site, South Street is fun to walk down, your also not far once in the city to walk along Penn's Landing....Enjoy the city!
Melanie B.
on 10/1/08 2:10 am - Doylestown, PA
On September 30, 2008 at 8:54 PM Pacific Time, Da Shrinking Dawg Ramon wrote:
I hope that you all don't mind a Texan hanging out.. I may try to make it.. I hope to be there early on Friday and would really love to go see the Liberty Bell how far is that from the hotel?
Ramon,

The Bell is in Old city and about 20 minutes from the hotel (traffic permittiing)

The hotel is a little misleading that it's in Philly, it's actually just outside of the city about 15 miles north.

CherylT
on 9/30/08 10:16 pm - Perkasie, PA
Count me in, as long as I don't have to drive in the city.

keri2008
on 9/30/08 10:21 pm - PA

I'm in too.  I don't care where we eat but on-site would probably be easier as far as not knowing my way around that area.  Oh, and I can't eat much either.  LOL.  Good one Tonya.

Cheryl S.
on 9/30/08 10:24 pm - Millsboro, DE
Hi Nicole,

I'm in.  I think my husband will be there, too.

Cheryl
tracyb330
on 9/30/08 10:25 pm - Temple, PA
Either one sounds good to me. I haven't been out to dinner since my surgery 10 weeks ago. Maybe someone can split something with me? I will see you all on Saturday.

I can't wait.

Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
BlancheJackson
on 10/1/08 1:59 am - Butler, PA
I'm in where ever and when ever!  LOL

I'll be arriving sometime Friday afternoon.. Mapquest tells me it's 317 miles.

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

tracyb330
on 10/1/08 2:06 am - Temple, PA
I checked out both menus and I think the pub has more variety. Some of us aren't eating steak yet. This is just a thought. I'm going out to dinner more to meet people than to eat. The Marriot website didn't show the pub but lots of other places within 3 miles. How far is it from the hotel??

Tracy.
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Nicole0216
on 10/1/08 3:04 am - Lancaster, PA
it is .5 mile away it is right beside the boathouse which they do have listed on their site

it is on fayette st in conshohocke
Melanie B.
on 10/1/08 2:12 am - Doylestown, PA
do any of these restaurnats have protein shakes or greek yogurt

i swear I can't eat anything..............

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views