***Wednesday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 9/30/08 8:10 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning Everyone,
I hope everyone is having a great day today.  My plans are kind of sketchy.  I have an appointment for credit counseling in the morning.  I then have to go to the hospital I work at to get a TB test done.  I also have to get my allergy shot.  After that I must get some cleaning done and tests graded. 

Of course, at 3:00 I will be watching the Phillies play the Brewers in the first playoff game.  Go Phillies.

I hope everyone has a great day.  I also hope the rain holds off so the game can be played.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

jojobear98
on 9/30/08 8:29 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good morning. I don't like basball but goo Phillies. LOL. Philly needs some winning teams, and my Eagles are aren't proving themselves yet!

I woke up with a headache and slight fever. so I am feeling crappy so far. Then after my appointment with the nurse at the OB yesterday, my doc peeps his head in and says he wants to see me today. So off to the OB again this afternoon. He wants to go ahead and do my PAP (ugh) and get the ball rolling with me seeing maternal/fetal medicine and gets some labs done right away. Fun, fun!

After that Johnny and I will head to the Am-vets where he will have a few beers and I will drin**** water, we'll grab some dinner and hang with a few friends. Then home to bed. I am SOOOOOO tired lately! I am ready for bed quite early!

Hope everyone has a great day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Jan K.
on 9/30/08 8:41 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Hey Trish and PA,

Am getting ready to get to school and have a charmed day with the kiddies.  I have the older kids today so it isn't quite a chaotic as it could be. 

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday Trish and all of those who will be at the OH event!

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Liz R.
on 9/30/08 9:02 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all - I am feeling just a touch better today. I am going to buy my ticket to the OH event for saturday. It is going to be rough but I wouldn't  miss this one!

Today I am at work 6-12:30 then I have my follow up appt with the surgeon and am playing hookie the rest of the day from work. Going to see my Mom to get some Haloween decorations for a party I am having then home to rest.

Have a great day everyone!

Liz
dit657
on 9/30/08 9:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA

Good Morning everyone - I'm at work today - another quiet one in here. Brought several magazines today to try and keep myself occupied. The worst part about days like this is that I get bored and of course want to graze, snack, munch - whatever you want to call it its not good. Guess I'll be taking a lot of short walks today just to get up and moving and away from my desk.

Started the wallpaper in the bathroom last night and got a little more than halfway done - tonight I can finish that - its turning out pretty good. Getting the shower area was tricky because I had to go into the shower first, then pull the ladder in behind me. But at least I could do it - wouldn't have been able to last year!

Other than that not much going on for me today...hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 9/30/08 10:21 pm
Good morning!  I am at work  until 3:30...nothing exciting, but its going to be busy which is good.  Tonight I have my pottery class...hopefully I will do better this week than last.  I would like to take something home before the 10 weeks is up that doesn't look like a 4 year old made it!! 

I am taking the dogs to the groomer tomorrow for baths and then, on Friday,  we are heading up to our house in the Pocono's for a long weekend.  I am hoping the leaves are in full color up there! 

Have a great day.

HG

Pam Hart
on 9/30/08 10:39 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all!

Today I am doing some computer work getting labels made up and what not to send notices out to family and friends about our move so everyone has the new address.  I also have to make up invitations as work is planning a dinner out w/ me and then dancing at a club later.  The dinner will be only who I want - we're not leaving it open for anyone to come - hence why I am doing that part of it.  The clubbing part of it will be open to anyone who wants to come....so that they are handling.

We also need to drag a love seat to the curb.  It is in poor shape and we are not taking it with us - we also need the space in the house to pack boxes and what not - so to the curb it goes.

I might try to get hubby to take me to brunch for him, dinner for me....I don't feel like making anything right now.

Then it will be off to bed about noon or so....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bubble273
on 10/1/08 12:04 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Everyone,

Today I've already been out and about.  I went to pick up my SIL to take her to Barix to visit with my SIL who had surgery yesterday.  She wound up having internal bleeding and Dr. Boe had to open her up and fix her early this morning.  But she's in recovery now and will be okay.  I will go to visit her a little later.

Connor had off today and yesterday for the Jewish holiday.  And he has a project due this Friday.  So I will be taking him to get the supplies he needs.  Also want to pick up some batteries for his Leap Frog globe that he has. They're learning about the world.  And the globe is awesome.  So we need to get batteries for it.  He hasn't used it in a while.  I knew it would come in handy one of these days.

Other than that, I will probably do some transcribing, as I have a big job to transcribe that I took last Friday in Newtown Square.  Good money.  So I want to get that turned in ASAP.

Well, have a great hump day everyone!!!

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views