I HIT MY GOAL!!!

bubble273
on 9/30/08 10:11 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Everyone,

I just left Barix after visiting my SIL who had surgery with Dr. Boe today.  While I was there I stepped on the scale and low and behold it said 175 exactly!!!   WOOOOOHOOOOO!!  I'm really, really excited.  I NEVER, EVER remember being 175.  Maybe as a young teenager, but that's about it.  And if I go below 175, I know that I really never remember being any of those numbers.  If I continue to lose, that is fine with me.  But if I don't lose another pound, I will still be the happiest I have ever been in my life about my weight.  Never before have I ever said that!!

11 MONTHS OUT, DOWN 210 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!  JUST INCREDIBLE

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/08 10:37 am
WOW !!!!  Congratulations!  You have done amazingly well and I am so proud of you!!! 
ktreavis
on 9/30/08 10:49 am - PA
WOW!!!!!!!   Good for you Karen, we are all so proud and you are such a great inspiration. Keep it up. - Katie

Progress not perfection

Arlene E.
on 9/30/08 10:50 am - Philadelphia, PA

Wow!!  I am very happy for you.  You have done an absolutely amazing job in such a short amount of time.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arlene 

rita61677
on 9/30/08 11:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!! thats awesome. you are an inspiration to us all!!!!!!!
Nicole0216
on 9/30/08 11:46 am - Lancaster, PA
YOU GO GIRL!
Pam Hart
on 9/30/08 12:16 pm - Easton, PA
Karen,

Simply amazing.  Amazing AMAZING AMAZING.  I can't stop saying it.  Because you are an AMAZING woman and are the true picture of dedication.  Through all you have been through - you have persevered.  Keep up that great work!!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Jan K.
on 9/30/08 12:26 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Karen, that is so exciting and I am so truly happy for you.  The best is yet to come believe or not, when you begin to really know the difference and how far you have come in how you feel and how you see yourself. It took me a while to know it in my head despite all the things folks said.   Celebrate the great work you have done and continue to celebrate by successing into the future!

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

cleos_mom
on 9/30/08 12:35 pm - phila., PA
GREAT!!!!!!
KimZ
on 9/30/08 1:32 pm - PA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!